Epilogue|❌|

1 year later

"Get up, Presley!We have to be at the venue in an hour!"I yelled at the sleeping body in front of me.

"Five minutes."She mumbled.Five years old and is already like this.

"Zack!Get the bucket!"I yelled.She sat up and glared at me.

"I don't wanna go."She said.

"Too bad.Get up."I said.Zack came in with one of his little sand buckets filled with water.I smiled at him.

"Can I?"He asked.Presley shook her head no and I smiled evily at her.

"Go ahead."I said.Her eyes grew wide and he threw the water.She was soaked.

"Now dry off and get dressed."I said laying her clothes out.

-------''''''--------
Thirty minutes later we were in the car.

"Where are we going?"Zack asked.

"Suprise!"I said.I turned the radio up.

"The pop punk band, All Time Low, just put out their album, Future Hearts. They started their tour last week.Here is Somethings Gotta Give."The man said.

I woke up in a stranger's bed with pins and needles in my head....

I smiled.The album was awesome.My favorite was The Edge of Tonight.Such a pretty song.

Wake me up say enough is enough I'm dying to live Somethings Gotta Give....

It was actually Alex who invited us to this show.I miss the guys so much.

I'm feeling like a nervous wreck living on my last pay check....

They have come along way.This is the first album they've put out since me and Jack divorced.

Someone please come pull me out from the shadow of my doubt wake me up I'm falling...

"Oh wake me up say enough is enough I'm dying to live Somethings Gotta Give!"Presley sang.That's adorable.

-------''''''--------
When we pulled up to the venue, fans were already lining up.I went to the side door and the guard opened the door immediately.

"We missed you Trinity."He said.I smiled and walked farther into the venue.

"I'll be right back, guys.I have to go make a phone call."I heard.Footsteps started coming my way and I saw Alex walking towards me.

"Uncle Alex?"Zack asked.Alex looked up and ran towards us.

"Oh I missed you guys so much!"He said.Pres hugged him tight.Zack pulled her away and hugged him.I was last.

"Missed you too, Lex."I said.

"Have you heard the new album?"He asked.I nodded.

"Well we are doing soundcheck.Wanna come?"He asked.We nodded and followed. We stood side stage.Alex started Somethings Gotta Give and I smiled.I grabbed Zack and Presley's hands and ran onstage.

"WAKE ME UP SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I'M DYING TO LIVE SOMETHINGS GOTTA GIVE!"Me, Pres, and Zack sang.All music stopped besides Alex singing.He joined us in our little circle.

"PULL ME OUT OF THIS SINKING TOWN I'M DYING TO LIVE SOMETHINGS GOTTA GIVE!"Us four sang together.We finished the song and laughed.

"That was so much fun!"Alex yelled.We laughed.All of a sudden I was lifted off my feet.

"MY BEST FRIEND IS BACK!"Zack yelled.

"MY BEST FRIEND IS HERE!"I yelled back.He kisses my cheek and we walked offstage.

-------''''''--------
Twenty minutes later they had to go on.Me and the kids sat side stage.

"Since we played some of our older songs, I want to sing a new one.This song is called Somethings Gotta Give."He said after he talked to Flyzik for a moment.Flyzik came over and handed all three of us mics.

"He wants you guys to sing."He said.I smiled and we went onstage.Alex smiled at us and took his guitar and handed it to Danny.He took our hands and we ended up in a circle like we were earlier.After a couple lyrics, Zack and Jack joined us.We danced around and sang.When the song was over, Jack pulled Pres and Zack to him in a big hug.I smiled at them.Then I was pulled into the hug.

"I am so sorry, Trinity."Jack said in my ear.I pulled away and ran off the stage, Pres and Zack following.

No way was I forgiving him.

But I love him.

Could I forgive him?

No he will just hurt you.

If he loves you then he won't.

It feels like war...love feels like war....

A/n

Thats it! This story is officially over! This is one of my favorites for sure! Thanks for reading! Love you guys!