How Was I Supposed to Know That You Were Over Me?|❌|

Jack

I was sat on the couch with Trinny in my lap. She was squirming around a lot.

"Would you be still?!"I said playfully.

"Its kinda hard when there's something poking me!"

I blushed deep red and pushed her off me and ran to my bunk. She followed and was about to climb in when she quickly ran to the bathroom. I followed and held her hair while she emptied the contents of her stomach.

she smiled at me weakly. This is the second time..what's going on?

Trinity

I was moving around on Jack's lap, trying to get comfortable.

"Would you be still?!"

"Its kinda hard when there's something poking me!"

He blushed and pushed me off and ran to his bunk. I followed but made my way to the bathroom instead and threw up. Jack held my hair. I smiled up at him and he gave me a worried look. I had a feeling I knew what was wrong but I wasn't exactly sure.

I stood and went and changed clothes. I climbed off the bus with everyone else but instead of going to sound check, I walked to the store. I grabbed a box and paid and walked back to the bus. I locked myself in the small, claustrophobic bathroom. I waited thirty seconds and closed my eyes. I slowly turned the test to me and opened my eyes. I took two more and looked at them.

Positive

Positive

Positive

I'm pregnant.

I grabbed the sticks and shoved them in my pocket while a grin spread across my face.

I walked to the venue and got my camera equipment out. I walked to the dressing room and heard yelling.

"OH OH OH HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT YOU WERE OH OH OVER ME I THINK THAT I SHOULD GO!!!"Alex yelled. I heard Jack laughing and yell "GO!!".

I walked in and Jack picked me up and spun me around.

"HELLOOOO!!!!"He yelled.

I laughed. I have an idea.

"ALEX! COME WITH MEEEE!!!!!"I yelled.

We walked out and down the hall.

"Tonight can I say something?"

He nodded but gave a questioning look.

"Find out later you will." I said in my best Yoda voice. He burst into laughter.

—-

I did my rounds taking pictures and walked side stage. Alex looked over to me.

"So tonight, our photographer aka Jack's girlfriend Trinity wants to say something. I have no earthly idea what it is but..."

I walked over to him and grabbed the mic.

"So...hmmm......umm.....Sorry to take up their playing time but I need to say something. First I wanna say thanks to all the comments I have on the pictures I have taken. It means a lot....Okay. I'm sorry. I'm just stalling. The reason I'm up here is to say something important that Jack doesn't know."

He gave me a questioning look.

"Jack.....I'm....I'm.....I'm pregnant."

The crowd erupted. Jack stood there shocked. I actually think they all were. For like five seconds that is. I was picked up and spun around by Jack.

"I'M GONNA BE A DADDY!!!!!"He yelled.