You Keep Me Alive|❌|

Two months later

Trinity
I am going dress shopping with Cass today.We have four weeks until the wedding and I am getting soo nervous.

My maid of honor is Cass of course and the rest of the court is Mandi, Zack's girlfriend, her sister,Lexi,May, Jack's sister, and Lisa, Alex's girlfriend.

Alex is Jack's best man.The rest are Zack, Rian, and Joe.

Jack's parents are going to sit on the very front row because
little Zack is going to walk me down the isle and Pres is the flower girl.They are both walking now and are speaking more.

We got to the dress shop, me, Cass, Mandi, Lexi, May, and Lisa immediately went to bridesmaid dresses.Cass got a long red one.(bottom middle).Lisa got a knee length red one. (Top middle).May got a short dress with red lace on top. (Bottom left).Lexi got a short one with like a wrap top. (Top left).And Mandi got a short dress with a belt like thing.(Top right).After getting their stuff, we went to look for me a dress. (Middle left).

I called Jack when we were done and told him to meet us at the tuxedo place.He is letting me pick the stuff out.I just need him there.

We sat in the car and waited.Finally Jack and Alex pulled up.Rian, Zack, and Joe got out of Alex's car.Jack. Presley and Little Zack got out of Jack's car.We all walked in and I saw the cutest little tuxedo for Little Zack! (Left side of Trinity's).I picked it up and we walked farther in.Me and Jack decided that all the guys should wear the same suit besides Jack. (All the guys besides Jack's is bottom right)(Jacks is middle right.)

When we checked out, Alex took their suites home and May took our dresses to her house. Everyonr besides Cass and Lisa left.We went to another dress shop and found a cute dress for Presley. (Other side of Jack's).

We all went home.When we got in, Rian pulled Cass into his car and they left.Lisa said goodbye and climbed into her car and left.Me, Jack, and Alex were in the living room waiting for Pres and Zack to get up.

"Where's Zack?"I asked.

"He took Mandi out."Alex said.

"Soo..."Jack said.

"Soo..."I repeated.

"Tell me what your dress looks like."

"No."

"Pleeaaasseee!!!!????"

"Nuh uh."

"Ugh."

"Don't ugh me."

"Ugh.Ugh.Ugh."

"Jack."

"Trinity."

"ALEX!"Alex yelled.

"Shhhh!"Me and Jack said at the same time.

"Oops.Sorry."

We settled down and Alex started flipping through the channels.

"STOP!"I said as he flipped past Criminal Minds.

He went back and we watched that unti the kids woke up.

--------

Presley and Little Zack got up about and hour into our Criminal Minds marathon. Jack went up and got them while I went into the kitchen and made them a little snack.

He came back down with them and we settled back down.Presley sat in Alex's lap with her snack in hand.Zack sat in between me and Jack with his snack.

"Mama!"Pres screamed.

"What!"I said back.

"I lol looo!"She said.

I smiled and said "I love you too, Baby."

Zack looked up to me and then and Jack and then at Alex.

"Who am I, Zack?"I asked while pointing at myself.

"Mama."

"Who is that?"I asked while pointing at Jack.

"Dada."

"Who is that?"I asked while pointing at Alex.

"Awex."

"Who is that?"I asked while pointing at Pres.

"Sissy."

Jack and I clapped.Zack started laughing.

I heard the door open and in walked Rian and Zack and Cass.

"Hey."I said.

"Hey."They said.

They sat down and I started again.

"Who am I, Baby?"I asked Zack.

"Mama! Mama! Mama!"

"Who is that?"I asked while pointing at Pres.

"Sissy!!"

"Who is that?"I asked while pointing at Alex.

"Wex."

"Who is that?"I asked as I pointed at Jack.

"Daddy!"

"Who is that?"

"Za....Za....Zacky."

"Who is that?"

"Cassy"

"And that?"

"Ri."

We all clapped and cheered and he clapped and cheered.Alex went through the same thing with Presley.She answered every question correctly.

"They are growing up"Jack said.

I nodded in agreement and blinked away the tears in my eyes.