We Got Scars On Our Future Hearts|❌|

Trinity

We started tour last week and I already feel at home here. It's insane but I love these guys like they are brothers.

Except Jack.My undying love for him only seems to grow as the long days go by.

I can't get him out of my head.
My mind fogs up with images of him. Like I'm thinking about him but trying to get him out at the same time.

I think Alex suspects. He keeps looking in between us and mouthing at me to go for it.

IS HE CRAZY OR SOMETHING!?

Alex grabbed my hand and pulled me up and I followed him into the venue.

"Do it."He said.

"What?"

"Ask him out. You two have flirted for the past week and I'm about to die from frustration and fanfirl overload."

"I can't though."

"Why not?"

"I just can't."

"Do you like him?"

"Of course I do.I'm just scared."

"Of him turning you down? Not likely Trin."

I nodded carefully and went on a search for my heart.

I found Jack walking up the bus steps.
I tugged him back into the venue and down the hall.I jumped onto an amp and sat down.

"Jack...."

"Yesss....?"

"I don't know how to say this but..." I took a deep breath.

"IreallylikeyouandIdon'tknowifyoulikemeandIamfallingmoreinlovewithyouthroughoutthetourandIdon'twannafreakyououtbutAlexsayshethinksyoulilemetoosoI'mjustwonderingifyouwouldmaybegooutwithme."

"What?"

"I really like you and I don't know if you like me and I am falling more in love with you throughout the tour and I don't wanna freak you out but Alex says he thinks you like me too so I'm just wondering if you would maybe go out with me."

He stood shocked.

Then he jumped up and picked me up.

"YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES!!!!"

I smiled and hugged him as tight as I could.

We walked back to the bus hand in hand.

We sat down on the couch and.he threw his arm around me.

"Hey! We need to get ready for the concert guys and Trinity! They need you to show them how to set up your equipment. They are way too stupid to do it."

I laughed and got changed into shorts and a Jack Barakat t-shirt. I slipped my phone in my back pocket and put my hair in a messy bun. I walked to the venue after putting on my Vans.

They had my equipment bag set to the side so I unzipped it and pulled out my camera and everything else and set up beside the stage.

I heard Alex, Zack, Jack, and Rian run in and knew it was time for sound check which is always fun to watch. While they did that, I took a few shots to make sure the lighting was okay. When that was done, they came over to where I was and hung out with me while the venue filled up.

"Show time!"Flyzik yelled.

The guys ran on stage and I ran to the very front where guards were set up to keep two feet of space between the stage and audience. I stood in front of Alex and snapped some pictures of him while he did "the leg thing." It was something I knew everyone loved to see. I also got some really good shots of Jack and Zack jumping around the stage together.

After a few songs, while the guys were talking, I went backstage and loaded them onto my computer.

"So...I need to say something."Jack said.

"Guys! Hey! Stop! Jack is trying to be serious!" Alex yelled.

The audience was quiet.

"So we have a new photographer. Her name is Trinity. She is sweet. She's as childish as me and short."

He grabbed the mic off the stand and walked around the stage casually. His long strides making him look goofy. One of the reasons I love him so much.

"I don't feel like she gets enough credit for doing all this. She's so talented. Give her a round of applause." He said into the mic loudly. The crowd screamed and clapped in response, making me blush. A few of my pictures were being projected onto the screen up on the stage.

"Trinny! Come on!"

I walked and stood beside him. He put his arm around my waist and I leaned into him.

I turned to walk off stage but Jack grabbed my hand and pulled me back and kissed my head. Apparently the crowd thought it meant something because they went wild and screamed "Tack Tack Tack Tack Tack Tack!!!" I ran off the stage laughing and blushing wildly. What the hell?

...
After the concert, they had had a meet and greet. Fun fun! I was standing by Jack when they let people in.

"Are you guys together!?"This girl who said her name was Megan.

I shook my head no. She groaned, telling us that she needed the ship to start sailing. I giggled. She then asked for a picture with Jack and I.

That went on with probably twenty other people and I finally stopped and went to the bus.

When they came in, I was looking at the scars. The one's on my wrists. My stomach. My thighs. I quickly covered them but I was too slow. Alex saw the one's on my stomach.

"Trinity?"He had a horrified look on his face. Dammit. "What was that?"

"Nothing."I said.

"It was something alright."

He came over and lifted my shirt and gasped. He looked at my wrists and my thighs too.

"Why?"

"Reasons."

"What kind of reasons?"

"Reasons that don't concern you."

"When it comes to these kinds of things. Yes it does concern me. Your my little sister now. I'm not losing someone else I love."

"You're not Alex.I promise.They are old scars."

"How old?"

"That's not your business."

"How old Trinity?!"

"A couple days."

"How many days?"

"12."

He sighed in relief.

"They are old scars."

"Your putting old scars on future hearts Trinity."

Alex stood and went to the lounge. I followed and sat on Jack's lap and he wrapped his arms around me.I turned sideways and fell asleep.