You Keep Me Safe|❌|

Two weeks later

Trinity

I was sitting beside the stage, watching the guys perform, when I got a twisted feeling in my stomach. I ran to the dressing room and into the bathroom. I spilled the contents of my stomach and sat back.I have been doing this for the last three days.I believe I know what's happening.

Jack came in soon after.

"Are you okay? I saw you run from beside the stage."

"Yeah. I'm fine just felt sick.Why aren't you out there?"

"I wanted to check on you.I have my tech taking my spot."

I nodded and he pulled me to my feet.

"I'm gonna go back to the bus."

He nodded and kissed my cheek.

We went our separate ways and I literally ran to my bunk.I grabbed the box and went to the bathroom.

Thirty seconds ticked by and I looked down.

Three more were used.

They all said the same thing.

Positive

Positive

Positive

Positive

I grabbed them and ran to the venue.

They were just coming off stage when I came in.

"I though you were back at the bus?"Jack said.

I nodded and followed then to the dressing room.

I closed the door and sat beside Jack.When they were all seated, I stood up.

"Soo....umm...Gotta tell you guys something. I just found out like two minutes ago that I'm pregnant."

They all looked shocked but Jack stood and wrapped me in a hug.

They all followed and I smiled.

Jack

I'm gonna be a Daddy! Wow.This is crazy.
We walked back to the bus and sat around talking for a while.

Trinity's phone buzzed and she stood and left the bus.

Trinity

"Hello?"

"Is this Trinity Rose Meddles?"

"Yeah."

"We need you to meet us somewhere. Tonight."

"We are about to leave the venue."

"Tell them you have to do something.But meet us in the alley behind the mall which is just around the corner."and they hung up.

I walked back in.

"I'll be back in just a minute!"

They said okay and I ran down the street.
When I got to the alley, there were two people dressed in uniforms.

"Ms. Meddles we need you to come with us."

We walked into a rather large building and sat at a big table.

"You're father died a couple years ago correct?"
I nodded.

"Well, you were told car accident but he was really killed by a gang of druggies to whom he owed money to.These men are very dangerous and when they heard he had a daughter that got most of his money, they decided to go after her.This daughter would be you and you are in a very dangerous situation.We want to put you into the Witness Protection Program."

I just stared.

"This means you would be protecting yourself and your family and friends.You would change your whole look and be moved.Your friends and family wouldn't be able to know. They will think you are dead."

"But.."

"You need to know that if you don't, you might end up dead along with everyone you love."

"Fine.I'll do it."

"This is Trever.He is a Marshall.He will be watching over you."

I was pulled to a room filled with stuff.

.....
I was watching the news while they dyed my hair.

"Trinity Rose Meddles was just found dead in an alley.She was shot multiple times in the head and stomach. We were just told by boyfriend Jack Barakat that she was pregnant. The baby was found dead too."

Jack

I was the first called.

She's dead.

She's dead.

Trinity is dead.

No.

Then I blacked out.

Trinity

My hair is now blonde. It is only to my shoulders. My eyes are bright green.They made my skin look tan instead of my casper white. They made me change my whole wardrobe too.I feel like such a girl.Kinda.I actually feel like a real country girl.My name is Paisley Grace Smith. I live in Tennessee. My birthday is June 4th.
Trever will be living with me.