~ Slytherin Party ~

TW: Drinking, smoking, the party things.

✧✫❦✫✧

I haven't been to a party in a while.

I'm just not comfortable in tight clothes, I either wear hoodies, jeans, sweatpants or long dresses at a max.

I don't like tight part dresses though. I don't like them.

But Ginny had come in earlier and given me one of her dresses, said I got to keep it and told me. to wear it today.

So changed and did my make-up before walking out of the Hufflepuff common room to see Luna, Hermione and Ginny.

"Yas girl!" Ginny yelled "You are FANCY!"

I smile as we make our way across the school to Slytherin common room.

As we reach I see Goyle at the door, who nods at us and opens the porthole, whispering the password so we wouldn't hear.

As we enter I see a large banner saying 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTHEO!'

As we enter, 'Side to Side' by Ariana Grande was playing (a muggle song), there must've been a silencing spell on since you couldn't hear it from outside. Ok. I have to throw a party like this. Its so good.

I see Mattheo in a circle with others from different houses, he catches my eye and raises an eyebrow before nodding me over.

I drag Hermione, Luna and Ginny along.

"Whatcha playing?" I ask

"Truth or dare. Don't be chicken, play with us." Blaise says so we all sit down in the circle.

"Ok," Draco says "Damien, truth or dare?" He asks a Ravenclaw

"Dare." He replies, his voice deep and slightly raspy..

"Mmm.. do 10 push ups-" Draco says

"Ea-" Damien was cut off

"With Aura on your back." Draco finishes

Damien shrugs and pulls me up, I grin as I get on his back.

He groans as he goes down then up again, 10 times.

After, I get off and he says "How much do you weigh, girl?" Then laughs with the others.

I feel my smile fade as I bite my lip.

"I'll- I'll be back." I say before going for the drinks.

I drown in the alcohol.

I don't usually drink, I have a low alcohol tolerance, actually.

I held another cup of alcohol and sit on the sofas, nibbling on the cup material as I feel the space next to me dip.

"Hey," The guy said, it was the Damien guy, the one I wanted to get away from.

I ignored him.

"Alright, listen up, minx, you do not ignore me." He says and scoffs as I get up to leave

He grabs my wrist and pushes me on to a wall.

"Get off me." I say lowly, I don't have energy to for this. I probably slurred though, I was quite drunk.

"Oh now you talk." He growl back

I try to push him off but he doesn't budge.

"Oh no, princess. I want you right now." He says "doesn't matter if you look like- that." He looks me up and down.

His hand start trailing my dress and that was my breaking point.

I slap him. Hard.

To which he sobers to, I think.

Then gets mad "YOU BITC-" But is stopped by my fist colliding with his nose, making him fall back.

"Never." I step on his chest putting pressure on it "Never, mess with a princess." I say before kicking his balls.

I hadn't realised but the whole common room was now watching and Damien's friends had rushed to his side, calling him dumb and helping him up.

I started walking out when I felt someone hold my wrist, again. I turned around and was about to slap them but they caught my hand. I loosened a little seeing it was Mattheo "Woah, chill, its me. That though, was hot. Anyways, here, your book."

I see him smirk and salute me off as I left.

✧✫❦✫✧

A/N: Second chapter, slightly shorted, but how do we like Aura???

Vote, comment and follow me!

Love,
Ava!