~ Intoxicating ~

"Are you ok?" I ask Ginny as I see her crying in a ball on the floor outside.

I run up to her and hug her tightly.

"What happened?" I ask her letting go of her in time to see Luna and Hermione rush in.

"I just had, the worst night of my life." Ginny says, wiping the tears off her face

"Why?" Luna asks her

"First, Dean broke up with me, then I found out my BROTHER and one of my BEST FRIENDS were lying to me!" Then she looks up and glares at Hermione "You are a traitor!" She gets up and shakes her head at Hermione "How could you? You were with my brother, twin brother and didn't tell me. MY BROTHER HERMIONE, MY BROTHER!"

"You told her?!" Hermione looked at me, making me look at her, opening and closing my mouth

"Woah," I said "I didn't! I kept you-"

"YOU KNEW?!" Ginny yelled at me "LET ME GUESS? LUNA KNEW TOO?!"

"No," Luna said but Ginny scoffed

"She didn't." I tell Ginny

"DOESN'T MATTER!" Ginny yells "YOU KNEW AND DIDN'T TELL ME!"

"It wasn't my secret to tell, Ginny!" I say exasperated.

But Ginny scoffs and runs off, Luna following her and shooting us a look of disbelief.

Hermione shakes her head "I'm sorry." She cries "I should've told her or at least not told you! I'm so sorry!"

"Its- ok." I tell her then we both walk back to my dorm.

✧✫❦✫✧

I woke up cheerfully, until I remembered what happened between Ginny, Luna, Hermione and me.

I don't get why Ginny acted like that, hopefully she forgets about it?

I get out of bed and look at Hermione who has mascara running down her cheeks.

She's been crying.

Its honestly heartbreaking to see a friend cry but not be able to do anything about it.

You can do something.

What? Both Ginny and Hermione are crying, WHAT DO I DO HEART?!

Sorry, I shouldn't have exploded.

I'm just experiencing a high of emotions right now.

I feel bad, too, I left Mattheo yesterday and didn't return.. I need to apologise for that.

Since it was a Sunday, though, I was free to roam the castle.

So I wrote Hermione a note telling her I'm out and changed into this:

I leave quietly and walk out into the common room to see Cho and Cedric making out

Why now?

But its ok. In fact, I'm ok.

Why? Because I like Mattheo.

I don't love Cedric anymore.

He was a bitch and a pain in the ass.

My beautiful ass that too.

So as I walk past I say "Hey guys! Quick tip.. get a room."

I walk out and down to the Great Hall for breakfast, headphones in, music blasting.

(A/N: Let's pretend iPods work ;)

As I reach the great hall one of my earphones are pulled out and I look to my right to see Mattheo putting it in.

I smile as he hums along, he's so cute.

"Ok, Pretty Boy," I say pulling the earphones out "I have to apologise now."

"For?" He says, smiling

"Leaving you yesterday!" I smile back

"Oh! Nah, don't worry about it." He winked "Also, follow me after breakfast?"

"Sure." I say as I leave for Hufflepuff table

But a hand gently takes mine "Where do you think your going?" Mattheo asks

"Uhm- my ta-" I was cut off

"No way, Princess, c'mon, you're sitting with me." He pulled me along to Slytherin table.

I sit next to him awkwardly as Slytherin looked at me.

"A HUFFLEPUFF!" Someone yelled, pointing at me "SHE'S SO CUTE!"

Welp.

That was awkward.

Mattheo's friends eventually came as well and all glanced at me, them smirked at Mattheo who looked, proud?

After breakfast, Mattheo took me outside but I stopped at the oak doors.

"Its raining!" I yell over the harsh rain

"So?" He yelled back

"I'm not going!" I say but he just picks me up and walks out

I squeal as the rain hits my back and stupid Mattheo just laughs.

He sets me down at the lake and looks into my eyes, just like last night.

"You're so cute when you blush." He says making me roll my eyes "I love it."

He leans in closer and closer until my lips were desperate for his.. why couldn't you just kiss me already?

But he does.

My first kiss, in the rain.

His soft lips touch mine and he tastes like chocolate, I can smell his scent.. is that weird?

But it was intoxicating, so, so, good..

He gently pulled away, I wish he hadn't though.

"Aura?" He asked

"Yes?" I reply still gazing into his eyes

"Will you let me be your boyfriend?" He asks, that's so cutee!

"Yes." I say.

✧✫❦✫✧

A/N: BHAAAAAAAAAAA! I'M GODDAMN SCREAMING!!!!!

THEY KISSED AND MATTHEO ASKED TO BE HER BOYFIREND!

THEY'RE SO CUTE!

I LOVE THIS STORY!

How is it?

Vote, comment and follow me!

Love,

Ava!