~ Hogsmede ~

I see a leg that's stuck out and make sure to step over it.

Ginny looked pissed as I did that.

I roll my eyes at her as she pulls her leg back to herself.

"Can I skip?" I ask Mattheo while we go to the great hall

"No, you know we can't." He said, apparently he likes studying! "Ignore those bitches, focus on me." He says and held my hand.

But the truth was, I couldn't, no matter how hard I tried, they were still my friends.

I was going to make it up to them, somehow.

It is Ginny's birthday on Wednesday, maybe I could surprise her!

"Hey Aura?" Mattheo asked, making me look at him

"Hm?"

"Y'know about our trip to Hogsmede tomorrow? Want to go on our first 'official' date?" He asked nervously me making my smile

"Sure." I reply "I just also have to do some shopping." I say to which he nods

✧✫❦✫✧

Mattheo's POV:

I look at her in awe as she walks towards me, I'm taking her for a date today.

She's only wearing a hoodie and tights but she still looks so pretty.

I feel bad.

No, I don't. I can't. I shouldn't. But I do.

I don't know if I want to do this anymore, of course, its not me who fell in love! Its just her who-

I have to stop thinking about it, if Draco and Blaise forget about it, then I should be ok, right?

Hopefully..

We walk down to Hogsmede taking about the most random things, I love that I can talk about anything with her and not be judged.

"Mattheo!" She suddenly has light in her eyes "I need to show you something!"

I nod as I reach for her hand.. as it locks in with mine I get the floating-flying feeling again, I miss not holding her when I'm away from her, but when I'm with her, I want more, I want to never let her go.

As Hogsmede came to view she runs in front of me and towards the village, I tilt my head feeling a small smile reach my lips.

"Mattheo!" She yells "Look!" She points to a white snowflake falling from the sky.

A light blush covered her cheeks and her nose was pink making her look even prettier than she was.

We walk around a little longer, looking at the shop displays, eventually it started snowing harder.

"Mattheo, what's your favourite colour?" She asks me

"Dark green." I reply

"Cool," She says "I love coral. I only have one favourite flower, coral roses! They're like a peach ish colour and its so pretty!"

Like you..

"What's your favourite flower?" She asks me

I think for a bit before saying "Sunflowers."

She nods and says "Why?"

"They remind me of you.." I say before I can stop myself.

I see her hide a smile.

We reach a bend which was quieter and I pull her hand, turning her around to face me.

I gaze into her grey eyes and found myself leaning in.

I lift her chin up slightly and our lips meet, the same feeling jolting through my body.

And that was the moment I reaslied.

I love her.

✧✫❦✫✧

A/N: ANOTHER CHAPTER! Get ready to hate me soon.

Credits to my friend who inspired me for this and the next few chapters!!

Tell me how this was, how you are and wat you think will happen next!

Vote, comment & follow me!

Love,
Ava!