~ How Rain Can Change ~

I haven't talked to him yet.. should I?

I couldn't sleep, thinking about Mattheo and our kiss,
Did I do something wrong?

Why did he leave?

I'm going to talk to him today, see if I can smooth things out.

So, here I am, getting into my clothes and getting ready to leave.

(A/N: What I imagine her to wear)

I walk out and make my way to Slytheirn common room, its cold today, I really regret my choice of outfit

Maybe I could get one of Mattheo's hoodies..

IF he forgives me.

I walk down the stairs the air gets colder and thicker, making me wonder whether I should have come at all.. should I leave?

No, not now.

I walk to the Slytherin common room, pulling my over shirt closed around me, wrapping it as tightly as I can.

I go down to the common room and mutter the password.

When the porthole opens, I'm hit by a cold gush of wind. How and why is it so cold here?

I go to the side where the boy's common room was.

Luckily there weren't many people, and the people here seemed not to care that a Hufflepuff was in their common room. Or they didn't know. One of two.

I walk down, almost regretting every step I took forward. Key word: Almost.

I walk down to Mattheo's dorm as I start hearing muffled voices, getting louder as I get closer.

"You already won.." I heard someone say

"I-" I heard another voice

"What was it? 50 galleons each for dating her for a month?" As I got closer I realised it was Draco speaking

"Look, I do-" Mattheo

What was happening?

"I still can't believe you pulled Aura though!" Blaise laughed from the otherside of the door.

My mouth dropped as tears formed in my eyes.

I was just a bet?

I was just a bet.

"No I-" Mattheo was cut off

"No but like!" Draco yelled "You kissed her too!"

"And pulled her for a long time!" Blaise added as they laughed.

Worst thing was.. Mattheo did too.

I hear the chuckling of Mattheo's voice grow louder to the door, pushing me back against the corridor wall, my back flat against it as I regretted ever coming here. Ever loving him. Ever anything related to him!

I knew this was too good to be true.. just too good.

The door opened, revealing a concentrating Mattheo at the door, he only took a second to find my eyes.

I look into them and tilt my head as his mouth opens ready to say something, but nothing came out.

"So I was just a bet to you?" I whisper out as more tears glaze my eyes. I do not want to cry here.

"Aura?" He whispers back "N-"

"Don't!" I yell slightly "Don't." I whisper again, raising a finger to silence him

I shake my head "I though you were different. I guess not." I say before fast walking out, sobs leaving my lips uncontrollably as I bolted away.

I wanted him to follow me though. A part of me wanted him to chase after me and tell it was a joke! Some sick, horrible joke! And I hated that about me, but what hurt most?

He didn't.

It was Cedric all over again.

I ran out of the castle.

The rain now pouring on my head as I lean against the wall and hold my crying but fail.

How rain can change..

✧✫❦✫✧

A/N: AND THIS IS THE MOMENT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WHEN YOU HATE ME!!!

How was this?

Who cried?

How are ya'll btw?

It's been so long since I published!

I hope (in the nicest way possible), that this chaper broke your heart. It will make me happy as an author. To know my words have meaning. And affect. That too..

Anyways, who hates me rn? Its ok, cry my child, cry, for you must let it all out.

Oof. Dumbledore moment!!

Anywaysss, y'know, the usual, vote, comment and follow me (if you haven't)!

Love (as always - even if you hate me rn),
Ava! <33