~ My Heart Falls ~

"Fuck!" I heard a yell, causing me to shoot up.

"Skyler?" I ask, the light still blinding me.

"Y-You're not-" He grimaces, hands still covering his eyes.

I laugh while saying, "No."

"Good, but are you two-"

"Together?" I ask, "Yeah." I try to roll off the bed but Mattheo's arm holds onto me tighter. of course he was awake.

"Being mine means you're obligated to sleep with me." Mattheo says and my cheeks tint.

"Yeah- too early in the morning for this." Skyler shakes his head as he walks out.

I laugh, "Mattheo, I need to get out, it's 9, we have to get breakfast."

"I'll be your breakfast." He mumbles into my neck.

I swear. He's doing this on purpose.

I run my fingers through his hair making his eyes flutter open slowly.

"C'mon," I heave myself up, him clinging onto me still, "We have to go. Our parents will wonder what happened to us."

He groans, "Fuck them, and fuck you. Literally. Can I just fuck you?" 

"Mattheo!" I whack him as he chuckles.

I sigh before building up the energy to run. I slowly wriggle around to loosen his grip, before pulling his arm off me slightly and slipping through.

"Haha!" I grin, "I can now go to the bathroom."

Mattheo rolls his eyes, "Be fast, I'm going to go to my room, okay?"

"Okay." I smile, retreating to my bathroom as I hear him shuffle off my bed.

I quickly brush my teeth and fix my hair before stepping out, a small smile on my face as I walked outside.

"I was about to fall asleep." Mattheo says, hugging my waist from behind as I step out.

"Leaning against a wall?" I ask.

"You were taking too long." He replies.

I giggle as he walks next to me, one hand still on my waist. I'd be lying if I said I didn't get butterflies, because next to him, it was an almost natural thing.

"Mattheo, get off me." I whisper as we enter the dining room.

My mother didn't know about us, and I didn't want her to either, because like every other time, she'd take away the little good that was in my life.

Mattheo reluctantly let's go of my hand and we make our way into the dining hall.

"Good morning, mother." I tell my mum who was already in a dress.

She grimaces at my clothes and then eyes Mattheo before replying, "Good morning, Aura. Did you sleep well?" She asks.

"Yes, mother." I reply, taking a seat next to Mattheo as house elves start giving us our breakfast.

My mother was opposite me, and least to say, I was petrified that she could see through the façade we'd put up. I didn't particularly want her to find out about us, especially not today, not after I just got him back.

The thing was, every good thing that had been there in my life, she'd taken it away from me. I don't know what she gains from it, but maybe she liked to see my suffer.

I knew what her biggest sin was.
And she didn't know that I did.

I let out a sigh as I pull out of my trance. I focus on the pancakes on my plate. Maple Syrup.

Not exactly-

"Do you want mine?" Mattheo asks and I look up at him, slightly started by the noise that broke the tension.

"No, no, it's fine-"

"You don't like maple syrup, I do. You can have my blueberries." He smirks, knowing I couldn't refuse.

I push back a smile as he swaps our plates.

How have I fallen so hard?

I glance up to see my mother grimacing again.

"Honey," She smiles at me, "Can we please talk. Now?"

"Yeah.." I reply, getting up and following her.

I follow her as she walks out and into the living room. What did she want?

She turns around and looks me hard, probably thinking about what she should say next. I'm about to leave when she suddenly cuts in, "Aura, sweetheart," I halt, "You're not in a relationship with anyone, are you? That you haven't told me about?" She asks pointedly.

My mind buzzes as my body freezes, how would I answer this?

"N-No, why would I?" I ask her, my voice shaking slightly.

"Good, good." She replies, with a curt nod, "So what I'm about to tell you wouldn't affect you, would it?"

"No, mother." I reply, a slight frown apparent on my face.

"Good, I didn't expect you to." She tells me, "It's safe to say then, that you getting married wouldn't cause any problems." I can practically see her sinister smile as I suck a breath in. Getting.. married?

"No." I quickly say, "You can't do that to me, I'm not even old enough!"

"You're 16, that is plenty of time." She says pointedly, "I got married at 12."

My jaw drops slightly as I scoff, "I'm not getting married to a random person, I just can't-"

"Who said it was random?" She asks, and my heart beats faster and louder, "You're getting married to Malfoy. Draco Malfoy, ring a bell?"

My heart falls.

✧✫❦✫✧

A/N: BHAHAHHAHAH I FEEL EVIL!!

Complications again :)

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a month 💀😭✨

How are ya'll?

I'm going to try updating more often (but no promises lol).

School starts tomorrow tho!

I'm also going to have my therapist appointment on Friday!!

I'm so nervous 💀

Have a good week!

Vote, comment and follow me! xX

Love,
Ava! <3