1 love in forms

Solaris & Menaou'e were the byproducts of the omatikayas bravest warrior & composer of songs; Tsu'tey & Ninat

Solaris & Menaou'e were the byproducts of the omatikayas bravest warrior & composer of songs; Tsu'tey & Ninat. The two Navi's had always loved one another but, as the story goes, once deemed fit to be the future olo'ektan of a clan, it is an honour only the foolish would pass down.
So, they put their love on hold, & prayed that eywa would grant them a chance in another lifetime..
Of course, that was until Jake Sully entered the picture, from there, the rest became history.

After the great war between the sky people and Na'vi, Tsu'tey suffered terminal damage after his fall, whilst his mate whom bared his first born & carried his second, passed during the birth of Solaris. The reason behind the mothers death was still mostly a mystery & all could only assume that it was from internal repercussions from the hell they went through.

Sol & Mena grew up, raised by their uncle Arvok, another great warrior following his brothers footsteps.
The sisters were almost inseparable, aside from their seperate friend groups, Mena was only two years older than her baby sister which made their relationship much stronger. Despite, they still had their differences.

Solaris spent all her youth around the Sullys & a human boy named Spider. She got on with them for a multitude of reasons; for example, she understood the unsettling feeling of being orphaned like spider & Kiri.

Whilst Loak always believed Solaris was the only one who could understand the burden of not living up to certain expectations. The two would always try to win the acknowledgment of their father figures.
& Tuk;
Tuk Tuk Tuk, who wouldn't love this little girl? Tuktirey loved Solaris like a big sister, probably because Sol never said no to playing make belief like her actual siblings would.

& then there was Neteyam. The two were indivisible, attached to the hip the moment the two could walk. They understood each other in ways many could not, they shared their deepest secrets & their most sacred dreams & desires. Their friendship only continued to flourish through the years but recently, their feelings for each other have become.. something else. The two began to experience thoughts, emotions & attachments to each other in ways that they've never had before.

AN
Will be putting the photos of Sol & Mena on every chapter as a refresher.. i'm a visual learner 🌝

 i'm a visual learner 🌝