10 sacred waters

As a new sun broke through the clouds, the clan began to wake

As a new sun broke through the clouds, the clan began to wake. The morning had felt seemingly tender, more beautiful, for the Rongloa family. As if the world became more colourful overnight & the sounds of pandoras wind mixed with the wildlife surrounding them transformed into a wonderfully composed song. The atmosphere was sweet, homely, tender.

Solaris' eyes battered open tiredly, her heart still full from the night before. She turned her head to see her big sister sound asleep in the hammock beside her, she then leant up, looking over to Arvok, who too, was asleep. Solaris knew the Sully's were early risers, even when they had no particular importance on their agenda, like today. So, the girl decided to quietly remove herself from her sleeping situation & get herself presentable for the day ahead.

Some time later, Sol had left her family to rest & made her way to the entrance of the Sully's Teepee, hearing the commotion of the family inside, she walked in greeting them all with her signature phrase, "Hi family," They all greet her back as she wanders further into the tent, jumping on Kiri as the girl was still lying in her hammock, kiri let out a big grunt while Sol made herself comfortable. "You big baby," The two friends cuddled eachother while the rest of the Sully's did their own thing, "Missed ya Ki!"

"Aw Sol, you might make Neteyam sad." Lo'ak said jokingly as he grabbed his bow which hung on the weapon rack next to Kiri's hammock & put it over his shoulder. Neteyam immediately defended himself as he hopped out of his hammock, "Little bro, why do you have to be so annoying?" he lightly hit the younger sully boy on the back of the head. Sol lightly laughed at their bickering whilst Kiri rolled her eyes.

Before either of the boys could keep mocking eachother, Jake chimed in as he picked up a sleepy Tuk who stood at his feet,
"Lo'ak where on Pandora are you off too?" noticing the basic bow on his back,
"Spider & I are going to go hunt today." Jake nodded carefully & looked at Neytiri briefly but before he could respond, Neteyam teased the boy.
"Maybe today will be the day you get your dream hunt bro, finally get a cummerbund." Lo'ak went to retaliate, defensive over the fact he still hasn't gotten it but Jake spoke first.
"Don't get yourself into trouble young man & for the love of Eywa, do not turn your coms off again. & Lo'ak, do NOT go to the bat-" Lo'ak interrupted him, "yeah i got it, don't go to the old battle field." The young sully then began to exit the tent, assuming, to go find Spider. "Later!" he yells out.

Kiri & sol stayed laying in the hammock holding onto eachother as they enjoyed the entertainment of the family. All the kids did feel bad for Lo'ak, understanding the pressure Jake put on him, but couldn't help stay intrigued with his rebellious & petty decisions.

"Neteyam, go with him." Jake said sounds almost defeated,
"what? are you serious? I thought we were doing more training today?" Neteyam said in annoyance.
"This afternoon. Now go, before they get themselves killed." Neteyam opened his mouth to defend himself but quickly closed it as Jake finished; "Thats an order."
& with that the eldest Sully began to exit the tent with a nod, "yes sir." He looked back at the two girls in the hammock & gave a quick grin before leaving.