5 mighty warrior needs a mighty Lonar

As the new sun broke through the sky, the clan began to awaken

As the new sun broke through the sky, the clan began to awaken. The commotion from Menaou'e jumping out of her hammock caused Solaris to unwillingly flutter her eyes open.
"Morning sleepyhead." Mena said with a grin as she ruffled her sisters hair. Solaris audibly moaned in response, rolling onto her side. Arvoks ears perked up,
"Oh Sol, you must get up to watch the war party leave!" Solaris didn't move, "I heard the Sully's are providing breakfast for the group.." He convinced, the girls eyes widened as her ears spoke for themselves,

"alright, alright, i'm up."

Only shortly after, the family of three had gotten ready for their day. Solaris made herself presentable as Arvok & Menaou'e gathered their gear for the hunt, then, they all started to wander over to the sully's tent where they saw a few of the war party gathered outside chatting amongst themselves. Mena's eyes spotted one of her dearest friends Yera;
"Yera!" she waved, before turning back to her family with a smile, "i'll be back." The eldest sister then ran off to her friend leaving Arvok & Solaris together.

"I understand you're probably very upset about today, you know i'm only doing what it is best for you." Arvok smiled down at the girl with a hand on her shoulder,
"I understand." She smiled lightly, in truth, she didn't understand one bit, but that wasn't the point, "Im going to go find my friends, don't get into too much mischief." She joked to her uncle, he smiled lovingly before he joined the rest of his crew.

Solaris wandered inside the tent where she was acknowledged by the Sully's, the group all broke into their own greetings of 'Hey Sol!' or 'Hi Solaris!'
"Hello family," she greeted her friends, she turned to Jake & Neytiri as they were putting the freshly cooked food into weaved hampers to take outside, "Oel ngati kameie" she motioned 'i see you' with her hands, as they returned the gesture with a smile, she sat down next to neteyam chucking her arm around his shoulders playfully.

"So how's the favourite Sully going?" Sol asked as she peaked into the steaming pots in front of her to see what was cooking,
"i'm glad you asked, I actual-" Neteyam was cut off by Sol sliding her arm back & nudging his side with her elbow, "I was talking about Tuk, obviously" She smiled cheekily as the boy.

'Oh my eywa, her smile is contagious' the eldest Sully thought to himself returning the big cheesy grin, before he could respond to his best friend, Tuk jumped into Sols lap wrapping her hands around her neck before sticking her tongue out to Neteyam.
"I'm solys favourite, i'm Solys favourite" she teased earning a snicker out of everyone.

Banter & small talk continued between the Sully's. Eventually, Tuk jumped off of Solaris and into Kiri, Neteyam used this opportunity to catch up with his girl.
"Did you miss me yesterday?" He joked,
truthfully, inside, both their hearts were racing. He imagined that In some alternative universe she would respond with 'more than anything' & gives him a big Ol kiss on the lips, but neither child would ever admit such feelings, so instead she responded;
"You wish huh, i honestly forgot you were even gone."
The girl looks at the boy with a sarcastic smirk,
"you're such a loser." He laughs out shaking his head lightly, "I uh heard about what Arvok said to you." He paused as Solaris grin expanded even more, his eyes widened,
"You are going to get into deep shit." he whispered reading her expressions.

"As long as your parents don't end up hating me, I don't mind, " She flashes her pearly whites at him before continuing, "Besides, you really think i'm going to miss out on you babysitting your little bro, that kid is untameable so, my bet, is you & him will also be in deep shit." She joked.

"For starters, I don't think my parents could ever hate you, I think that drive is exactly what they want to find in a warrior." This was music to Solaris' ears, "And whatever Skxawng, he won't be doing anything stupid when i'm there."

The two continued to laugh, joke & catch up before breakfast was served, soon after it was time for the war party to go off.
The ground crew left first, Arvok & Solaris said their farewells first, "Knock em' dead Uncle" they exchanged smiles as he put a hand on the side of her head before jumping on his ikran to fly down to the Pa'li dire horses.
"don't get yourself killed sis, see you out there" Mena winked as she jumped on her own banshee, Solaris waved in response. By the time she said her goodbyes to them, the rest of the ground crew were already in the position waiting for the sky crew.

Solaris wandered over to Neteyam & Loak, "oh gosh, put a smile on that dile Loak, you look like you're going to shit yourself." Sol teased the boy earning a chuckle from neteyam,
"Am not cuz, i was born for this just like you." He defended, Solaris smiled softly at his response,
"I know you were, you'll do great Lo."
As Loak started to get situated on his ikran, Neteyam & Solaris turned to eachother,
"I forgot to tell you, i made you this" The boy handed her a new riders mask, the girls eyes softened as she looked up at the boy with a smile as wide as pandoras rivers, "Oh neteyam it's beautiful!"
'you're beautiful' was what he wanted to say but instead, he responded with; "A mighty warrior needs a mighty Lonar" She stopped admiring the piece for a moment and embraced Neteyam in a long loving hug, the two stood there, arms wrapped around eachother, not wanting to let go.
"Alright, we get it. Bro hurry your ass up" Loak interrupts the two causing them to break apart,
"I'll see you soon." Sol whispers with a soft grin. He places his hand on her cheek briefly before jumping on his banshee.

—