9 Oel Ngati Kameie

Neteyam & Solaris spent their afternoon together flying around the hallelujah mountains as they concluded their previous conversations contently in each other's presence

"It's almost eclipse, Sol." Neteyam moved his Ikran closer to hers, "we should head back." Realistically, he didn't want to. Although he was honest with sol, explaining how he was happy with the life he lives. He would by lying if he said he didn't lie awake daydreaming of a life with just the two of them.
A life where all that matters is where the wind takes them. He loved his family, more than anything but his heart craved the simplicity of a life with Solaris.
"One day." He thought to himself.

Solaris sighed briefly, clearly not wanting to face the responsibility of today before turning to face the boy.
As they locked eyes, she smiled widely, "I bet i can get home faster than you!"
Neteyam chuckled lightly at her childishness, "Are you sure you're not twelve?" Solaris swayed Azra into his banshee playfully before swooping down hastily.

"Little sis!" As the two Na'vi's land their ikrans, they're greeted by the eldest Rongloa sibling who was admiring some small objects in her hands, "I was looking for you everywhere! I got these hair beads for you, i think they'll be perfect for your cerem-"
Menaou'e looked up from her palms, "oh, Hi Neteyam!" She smiled before continuing, "aren't they just wonderful!"
"They are." Neteyam grinned at the eldest, then turned to Solaris,
"Thankyou Mena, I love them." Menaou'e was satisfied with the reaction but the eldest Sully knew that, although they were beautiful, Solaris couldn't care less about the ceremony. Let alone what she looked like for it.

"Come, it's my turn to cook tonight, i'm making our favourite." Menaou'e turned to Neteyam, "Did you want to join us?"
"I wish i could, really. But i think we're both still in deep shit."
"ah, yes. I forgot about that." Mena responded, surprised at her own forgetfulness. Solaris & neteyam shared a confused look, Sol furrowed her eyebrows at her sister, "What on pandora is going on with you?" Sol paused before her eyes went wide & her mouth gaped open, it hit her. "You got to see Skakoan again didn't you?"
"mmmaybe" Mena gave a toothy grin as the other two kids laughed at her instant fold to the boys name.
"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow, 'Tey?"
"I look forward to it." He waved the two girls off as he wandered off to find his own family.

"So, tell me. What did you & Skakoan get up to?" Menaou'e playfully nudged the girl with a laugh as they began walking to their family's tent.
"Wouldn't you like to know? So nosy." Solaris snorted,
"I'm not nosy!" she defended, "I just want to know that my sister is being treated well by my future brother in-law."

"Skxawng!" Menaou'e laughed out, "Then please, enlighten me what you & my future In-Law got up to this afternoon." Solaris' eyes widened,
"Oh my Eywa! you are so dead!" Menaou'e laughed hysterically as Solaris chased after her all the way back to their tent, Solaris then tackles Mena on the ground. She rolls off her sister, their uncontrollable laughs heightened while they held their stomachs.
"My children," The siblings laughters halted as they realised they were at the entrance of their tents, Arvok sat inside sharpening his knives. "come inside. I'm famished, aren't you?" He smiled at the girls making Solaris feel undeniably anxious.

Menaou'e dusted herself off & held out a hand for a little sister, "Who's ready for my famous cooking?" Mena went over the the baskets in the corner & began setting up her for her cooking this evening.
"Wasn't the biggest fan of charred tapirus last time but;" Arvok lightly laughed at Menaou'e whilst Solaris sat next to him, the uncle placed a hand on her knee, "we have faith." Solaris was beyond confused & truthfully, so was Menaou'e. They hadn't seen Arvok so relaxed after one of Sols 'mishaps' in, well, forever.

"Do you need some help?" Solaris questioned, gesturing to the few knives that laid by him.
"I insist you do your own, you will need them for the next hunt" Arvoks smile widened further while Solaris stared at him with bare confusion, Mena focused her attention to the two, shocked aswell. "w-what?"

"I conversed with Jake, Neytiri & Mo'at, & after some thought i realised that I cannot be the reason your potential is wasted. You have a fire in you," he pokes above her chest where her heart lies, "the same fire your father had." Solaris began to tear up as she embraced Arvok in a long, tight hug,

"Oel ngati kameie my niece." The youngest tightened the hug as the tears began to fall on his shoulder, "Oel ngati kameie, Arvok." Sol responded in almost a whisper.
"Wait i want some of the action!" Menaou'e tackled the two into a big bear hug causing them all to blurt out bits of laughter.

"I do not mean to interrupt," The three Rongloas turn their heads to the entrance of their tent to see Neytiri lightly chuckling at the sight of the small family tangled in a group hug. "I just came by to give you a basket from the gatherings today." The three Na'vi untangled themselves & stood up while Menaou'e grabbed the fruit basket out of Neytiri's hands.
"Oh! Arvok, it's Yovo fruit season, your favourite!" Mena exclaimed, "Thankyou Neytiri." They exchanged smiles,

"I would trade the two of you for a yovo fruit any day." Arvok joked as he grabbed the basket from Mena,
"Nah, you'd miss us too much." Sol chimed in, "thank you Neytiri, it'll keep this old man quiet for a while."

"There's plenty more in the commune tent if he starts rambling again." The woman gave Arvok a cheeky grin as the girls exchanged a chuckle, "You're meant to be on my side." The uncle responds jokingly.
"I also came by to speak with Sol." Solaris' ears perked up before speaking,
"of course, what is it?"

"My daughters tell me you're going to have a girls day tomorrow," Solaris panicked thinking she was mad, assuming Tuk would've told her about the whole bow situation, "They'll be ready at midday, but i want to meet with you in the morning. There are few things we must go over before your ceremony & also touch base on some other things."

"Of course, yeah, i'll be around in the morning then." Solaris nodded making a mental reminder. Neytiri put her hand on the side of the young girls head before saying goodnight to the Rongloa family & excusing herself out.

The little family continued their night feeling as content as ever. Menaou'e carried on with the cooking whilst Arvok & Sol prepared the tent for the evening which was spent laughing, joking & talking about their adventures. Their hearts were full.

—