7 admirable

Solaris slowly began to walk away from from her uncle as she relayed the previous conversation in her mind, still shocked at how quickly Arvok dropped her lecture

Solaris slowly began to walk away from from her uncle as she relayed the previous conversation in her mind, still shocked at how quickly Arvok dropped her lecture. She felt as though, the lack of punishment made the aftermath of her actions feel ten times worse in her mind; believing as if this time, her uncle had given up on her entirely.
'shouldn't I feel good about this?'

She was quickly pulled out of her confused daze as she found herself by the entrance of the Tsahìks tent where she & the rest of the Sully children were posted around while Mo'at tended to Neteyam's wounds,
"Aw, need a kiss on the boo-boo?" Spider mocked the eldest Sully's clear distress, earning a laugh from the teenagers.
"Even Tuk would be able to handle this better than you, Teyam." Solaris joked as she leant up against the frame of the entrance, making her presence acknowledged.

"oh thank Eywa you're here Sol, Neteyam wouldn't quit whining about how you aren't with him." Lo'ak groaned out,
"you are such a liar you skxawng." Neteyam whacks Lo'aks shins with the back of his hands before continuing, "hey Sol." he smiles up at the girl,
"Hi Neteyam" she grins back at the boy before he proceeds to wince at the painful healing.

"Try this, I would use yalnabark" Kiri says bringing some of the remedy to Mo'at,
"even Colnaleaf would do the trick." Kiri nodded knowingly at Solaris' comment,
"Oh you would? And who is Tsahik?" she responds.
"You are grand- Move!" She pushes Lo'ak out of the way, "you are grandmother but yalnabark & Colnaleaf are better." Kiri is interrupted by more of Neteyams verbal pain, "They sting less too." she concludes.

Spider & Lo'ak continued their banter as Kiri & the Tsahìk spoke amongst eachother about herbal remedies. Neteyam, on the other just kept his eyes on Solaris, watching as Tuk ran over to her.

"Solly, mum says you did awesome today, kept talking about how you remind her of herself" Solaris was taken back by the little girl as she attacked the young Na'vi's legs with a hug, "can you pretty please teach me to use a bow like you, mum says i'm too small." the little girl begged with her big doe eyes.
Solaris looked at the girl with a toothy smile, softly placing her hand on the young ones head,
"Of course Tuk. What do you say? How about Kiri, you & I have a girls day tomorrow, i'll teach you how to use a big bow & then we can all pick out some flowers to make flower crowns?"
Tuks eyes lit up, "Kiri can we please!" She looks at her older sister, still not detaching herself from Solaris' legs.
Kiri nodded with a grin, "I know the perfect spot."

As Tuk grabbed Solaris' hand to take her to where her wooden Ikran toys lied, she looked to Neteyam before asking;
"Hey 'Teyam you wanna go for a ride when you're finished?"
"of course i would." he agreed while he kept his eyes on the girl as a glint of confusion settled on his face, "so, you're not in trouble?"
"It's complicated, i'll tell you later." She assured the wounded teenager.

Tuk plops herself down on the mat, lightly tugging on Solaris' hands, clearly insinuating to sit & play with her.
"Jake Sully & my daughter think very highly of you & your sister." The Tsahìks comment took Solaris for surprise as she turned to face Mo'at,
"They are both very admirable people, it means a lot hearing that." Solaris smiled kindly, proceeding to sit next to Tuk, the Tsahìk nodded approvingly at the girl.

After a short while of the conversations continuing as Neteyam got patched up; Mo'at had concluded what was required of her & the children began to go on with their days. Kiri picked Tuk up allowing Solaris to have some time with the eldest Sully.

"You sure you're alright? we don't have to go out if you're not feeling up for it?" Solaris asked the boy, clearly worried for his physical well-being.
"I wouldn't want to miss it for the world." He cheesily smiled at the girl, "I would love some help up though, feels like my ass has moulded to the carpet." Solaris lightly chuckled at his silly remark before giving him a hand.

The two made their way outside where they were greeted by the Olo'ektan & Neytiri,
"Sir is it alright if Solaris & I go out for a bit? We will be back for eclipse, i promise." Jake briefly looked at neytiri as she gave Jake the 'let him go' look.
Jake sighed, "Back before eclipse you two. And Solaris, make sure he comes back in one piece please."
The two kids smiled as Solaris says; "Can count on me!"

—