3 friendships

The two parted ways as the young na'vi scouted Spider & Kiri crouched down besides one of their tents,"what's going on here fellas" Solaris greeted with a cheesy grin,"Monkey boy here thinks he's not blue enough

"what's going on here fellas" Solaris greeted with a cheesy grin,
"Monkey boy here thinks he's not blue enough." Kiri & Sol shared a small laugh before turning to the boy,
"Oh come on, im definitely faster when i'm blue."
"skxawng!" Kiri laughed out. Sol chuckled & picked up an extra bowl of the blue paint and helped the two apply it to his human body,
"No seriously, & the animals respect me more, they don't think of me as human." Spider stated, kiri & sol looked at each other briefly before saying in unison; "wait, you're human?" the girls laughed but all they got from spider was a sarcastic 'harhar' which made them laugh twice as hard.

"So, do you guys know where neteyam is?" Solaris asked whilst continuing to cover the boy in stripes.
"hm, last i checked he was out hunting with dad and some others, they mustn't be back yet." Kiri said, Sol hummed in response nodding her head slightly, "what do you need lover boy for?" Solaris gasped at spiders comment and hit the back of his head lightly, "oh shush, you know nothing monkey" she said, "just wanted to see where the cooler friend was at" she grinned cheekily, "but, i suppose, im stuck with you two." she teased, and as if, on time, Loak appeared,
"& me!" he said with absurdly large smile on his face.
"come on losers, let's go to the lab, Norm was telling me about some archived footage of dad before the war" Loak stated ecstatically, we nodded in unison and all jumped up from our spots.

the four of them trotted through the avatar tent
'Hi spider," norm said before playfully hitting him with a towel
" your ass is mine he laughed out"
"avatars only, go around" another scientist stated, Kiri just mimics her before solaris unmeaningly apologises.

As they made their way into the lab, the conversation of spiders stripes continue, "they don't make you any bigger bro." "bet i can still kick your ass" spider retaliates. The banter kept going before they greeted everyone inside. Solaris' learnt the human language out of habit from being around the sullys, spider & science guys so often. She obviously never went out of her way to learn the language but through the repetition of communication, she, & the sullys, picked up on it reasonably fast.

"So where is the video of our 'scary' Olo'eyktan?" Solaris sarcastically asked in broken english, "oh, you kids are in for a treat" Norm responded.

Loak and Solaris watched the archived videos of his father, the two were always so captivated by the idea that Jake sully was once a dream walker himself. After a long while of asking curious questions to Norm & making silly jokes about the olo'eyktan's non-Na'vi body the two finally joined Spider & Kiri as they watched some of Grace's tapes. 
"So who do you think knocked her up?" Loak asked with a stupendous smirk on his face "pretty sure it was norm"
"Loak!" solaris scolded
"totally" Spider agreed with Loak with a chuckle,
"you do not deserve to live." Kiri said. Loak tried to explain his ridiculous prediction before kiri jokingly retorted; "I would kill myself, I would drink acid."
"Bro, you're right! He's in like every shot. Look he's giving her the look!" Spider laughed while pointing at the screen. Kiri scolded spider before Loak started going on another tangent about his theory.
"Guys, sometimes it's not so great to know who your father is." Spider said still with a small grin, despite his attempt at continuing to keep the conversation lighthearted; his comment, nonetheless, changed the atmosphere in the room. The trio, in an effort, try to comfort their friend.

"Spider, you are not him."

Eventually the group got back to their teasing ways, & began wandering back to the main area of the camp. "argh, Eclipse already?" Solaris groaned.
"What? not enough hours in a day cuz?" Spider questioned, "Not that, Got into some more shit with my uncle, he's not letting me go on the hunt tomorrow... I have to get back," she paused & put her hand up to make in-air quotation marks, "'to discuss my agenda for tomorrow'" she physically groans before concluding; "i'll see you guys later."

Spider & Kiri start to walk the other way after saying their goodbyes but loak runs up to Solaris as she makes her way to her tent.
"You're not really going to stay here are you? I mean everyone on the war party knows you & Mena are the best fighters we have" Loak places a hand on his friends shoulder to stop her from walking.
"obviously not, i just need to figure out how ill get past uncle, he will be with the party so i might be a little late to the show" she smirks at the young na'vi.
"That's the Sol i know, thought you were going mental for a sec there cuz" he laughs out.

"i'll see you tomorrow Lo, it's your first hunt hey? Heard Mr Sully has 'Teyam babysitting you" The girl completely forgot, Jake finally let the Loak join the war party which made Solaris only the more eager to be there. Loak smiled in response, "nobody's babysitting me, you'll see! Later cuz!."