Relationships

Previously

"Jungkook" Jimin cried out in between his sobs. "I'm here even if you don't wanna be here" Jungkook hugged Jimin letting his cry onto his chest. "I hate that you make me love you. Because I do, I love you so much Jungkook."Jimin poured onto while hiding his face in Jungkook chest. "Then teach me how to be a better person, because I want this to work. Teach me how to be a criminal and you boyfriend. I will try as much as I need for you" Jungkook kissed the top of Jimin head. They stayed cuddled up in bed. Jungkook got up once he noticed Jimin had fallen asleep.

Jungkook sat at the kitchen counter when he heard footsteps coming from downstairs. "Oh Jungkook. What are you doing here" Jin asked. "I came back for him. I came so we can clear tings out. Look Jin, I know you don't like me but just know I never meant to hurt him" Jin stopped what he was doing to loo at Jungkook. "I know you didn't" Jin said catching Jungkook by surprise. "I actually told him to give you a chance to explain" Jin said then ruffling Jungkook hair.

"Thank you, hyung" Jungkook smiled sadly at Jin. "You know he's having my neice or nephew in months. If you can improve by then I'll give you my blessing" "What! How did you know. Doesn't matter anyways not like it's gonna happen" Jungkook said looking down. "Jungkook I'm not asking you to stop what your doing all I ask is if protect Jimin and your child, that's all" Jin flashed a smile at Jungkook. "AH. Jungkook!" Jin and Jungkook, and sure enough Namjoon heard from Jimin's room. "What's wrong" Jungkook asked after entering the room. "Please don't leave me" Jimin cried. Jin could only watch in silence with tears in his eyes. "You got months Jeon" Jin said before leaving the two alone. "I know baby' Jungkook hugged Jimin tighter. Knowing why Jimin would wake up like this was scary. But knowing he was the reason made him feel so horrible.

"Hey Jimin, we'll go to the doctor tomorrow and we'll go see Tae ok. Cheer up your gonna have our baby." Jungkook smiled while wiping Jimin tears. "Yeah, I am" Jimin was now crying happy tears. "We are the most complicated couple ever" Jungkook laughed wiping his own tears. "That's what makes us, us" Jimin smiled. It's been so long since Jungkook saw Jimin smile. "I love you Jimin-shi. All I ask is for one more chance." Jungkook held Jimin face with his hands. "I love you too Jungkook" Jimin kissed Jungkook. He couldn't imagine losing this even if it hurted so much.
_________________________

Since Jungkook arrived late last night they sleep through the morning and most of the afternoon. "Jimin, wake up" Jungkook tried shaking him awake. "Leave me alone, I wanna sleep" Jimin whines pulling the covers over his head. "Park Jimin get up" Jimin groaned when Jungkook threw the covers off him. "Fine" Jimin sat up squinting his eyes from the brightness of the sun. "Get dressed" Jungkook kissed his forhead before leaving the room.

After about an hour Jimin finally came out the room. "You sir are not wearing that" Jungkook face turned red when he saw Jimin's outfit. "Why not" Jimin whined. "It looks fine" Jimin looked at his outfit pouting. "Fine, but I will kill anyone who looks at you" Jimin smiled before taking a seat next to him.

Jimin Outfit:

When they had finally finished eating someone knocked on the door

When they had finally finished eating someone knocked on the door. "Tae Tae" Jimin hugged Tae tightly. "I missed you too Chim" Taehyung kissed Jimin forhead earning a glare from Jungkook. "Yoong how you been" Finally somone acknowledged Yoongi. "You left me with all your crap, yeah actually I'm great" Jungkook just shook his head at his dramatic brother. "You look pretty. Where you going" Jimin shrugged then pointed at Jungkook. "He told me to get dressed" All Taehyung could do was coo at Jimin cuteness.

It felt normal to all be in a room together. It was like nothing happened. It just felt so normal. Everything was back to normal, right? "I have to go" Yoongi said after taking a phone call. "Where you going?" Tae asked. "I'll be back" Yoongi said before leaving. Taehyung just sat there with a pout. Yoongi has been doing that since Jungkook left. "Let's go get ice cream" Jungkook offered breaking the suffocating silence.
______________________________

Jungkook too the boys to the cherry blossom park to look at the trees. They actually didn't care for the tress they were mostly playing. The trees were actually for him, but he'll never admit. "Jimin, don't go too far" It was like a father watching his 2 kids. "Can we get pizza" The two olders came running up. Were they littles? No, they just had a really childish mindset. "Sure let's go" Jungkook got up and walked behind them as they went towards the car.

For most of the day it was just them three until Jin invited them over for dinner. "I need to stop by the grocery store, are you coming with me?" Jungkook asked before we drove off. "We wanna go" Jimin said from the back seat. "Come on" Jungkook said once he arrived at the store. "Oh, excuse me. My apologies" Jimin said after bumping into someone at the store. "Watch where the fuck you going, fag" Jimin was about to walk away until she finished her sentence. "What the fuck did you just call me" Jimin slowly turned around. "I called you a fag, going around with a married man." That's when Jimin got the memo, she was Jungkook 'wife'.

"Taehyung, come here" Jimin said without looking back. "Yeah" Taehyung said. "Hold these" Jimi gave Taehyung his earrings. "Now repeat what you said once more" Jimin said in a dark tone. "I'ma get Jungkook." "I called you a fag. F.A.G. I just hope you don't slip and hurt that baby of yours" That was her last straw. Jimin began attacking HyunA. "Jimin!" Jungkook called out but it wasn't enough to get him out of his trance. It took a lot of force to get Jimin of of her. "HyunA, what are you doing here" Jungkook asked after getting Jimin to calm down. "Telling this fag your still mine" She said then walked away.

Jimin took his boot off and threw it at her. It hit her but also all the glass next to her. "Sir you know you have you pay for that" Jimin walked off ignoring the worker. "I ain't paying for shit" Jimin said after getting his shoe and walked out the store. 'Really this happenes now' Jungkook mentally cursed at himself. "Go to the car I'll pay for this" Jungkook said

Hiii, hope you guys enjoyed
It's been a while hasn't it
Bye loves