All Reveals

Previously

Jimin had never told him when the baby was due so he never asked. "Jimin" Jungkook attempted to wake Jimin up. "Mhm" Jimin groaned while moving in his sleep. "Wake up, mamas. We gotta changed the bandage." Jungkook got up to look for the bag Taehyung had mentioned. By the time he had found it and went back to Jimin, he was up. "Look how the table has turned. Almost a year ago you were the one changing my bandages." Jungkook looked up and met with Jimin's blue eyes. "Do you got contacts on?" Jungkook asked. "No why?" Jimin responded leaving Jungkook clueless. "Your eyes are blue" Jungkook said while finishing wrapping Jimin's bandage. "I remember my mom told me her eyes did the same thing. She originally had grey eyes." Jimin reminised with a fond smile.

After Jungkook had finished with the bandage he helped Jimin up to the kitchen so he can make breakfast for him. "Jungkook are you sure you know how to cook?" Jimin asked while sitting at the counter. "Yes, I cook all the time just not when I'm with you" Jimin rolled his eyes and sat back while Jungkook cooked. While cooking Jungkook kept teasing Jimin by throwing some flour at him ever once in a while. For once they looked like a happy family.
______________________________________________________

Jimin was more secretive than the actual criminal here. Jungkook got nervous everyday, all he knew is that his baby was due in June. "The baby is due in 2 days" If Jungkook anxiety couldn't worse it did. "What?!" Jungkook yelled. "I know, I guess I was nervous to tell anyone, not even Tae knows. Soon the doorbell rung. "What are you guys doing here?" Jimin ran into the arms of his best friend. "Wow, you've gotten big" Jimin couldn't help but cry. "Don't cry, Jiminie" Taehyung wiped his tears. "Come in guys" Everyone entered, it was like Euphoria.

"Well, I invited them for a baby shower. I know it's a little late but it's important" Jimin tried to talk but the tears kept coming. "I'm sorry, really emotional" Jimin laughed while wiping his tears. "Ah Jimin, we missed you so much. Even Yoongi" Namjoon said. "So, let's get this thing planned. I have the gender so I'll go get the cake. Namjoon, Yoongi your on music. Hoseok call the guest list to make sure everyone is coming. Jin and Jungkook go get the food around 2. I already have it ordered. I'm doing decorations, I'm so excited" Taehyung yelled. Taehyung looked around everyone was still there. "Go!" He yelled making everyone scram out the room.

Planner Tae was no one to mess with. "Jungkook stay with Jimin until, I come and get you guys. Take him out or do something just don't say anything. Don't fuck this up." Taehyung warned leading Jungkook to nod. "Awl Kookie, this is so sweet. Does this mean we're moving back soon?" Jimin smile dropped when Jungkook didn't answer. "Right?" Jimin asked again. "I don't know Jimin. I'm thinking about staying" Jimin looked at him with tears falling down. He didn't know what to feel.

He had never felt so many feelings going through him at once. "What about me? What about how I feel for once Jungkook, this whole relationship has been all about you! My family is in Korea, not California! Jungkook do you understand!" Jimin yelled at him. "Jimin I have done everything for you. Everything I have done was for you. I stopped being the Double Bunny, FOR YOU! I started this new life, FOR YOU! I stayed because you wanted me to! ALL FOR YOU!"

"Was kidnapping me and drugging me also for me!" Jimin didn't know how to respond, Jungkook has never gotten so angry with him before. So he said the first thing that came to mind. Yelled? Yes, but never angry. Jimin didn't know if it was the pregnancy hormones that made him act like that but he didn't mean to yell at Jungkook. "Jung-" Jimin tried grabbing Jungkook's arm. "Have a good baby shower Jimin" Jungkook grabbed his keys then walked out leaving Jimin there feelings all these emotions at once.
_____________________________

Meanwhile, Jin waited for Jungkook to arrive at the venue, so they could find a place to set he food then go get it. Yoongi and Namjoon were choosing the music, a lot harder when you have different music taste. Taehyung on he other hand made sure everything was going great. He had already went to go get the cake. He was the only one who knows the gender so he had to hide the cake.