Misconception

"I love you Jungkook" Jimin said out loud before thinking. Jungkook looked up at Jimin surprised, only because he's the one who ended it. "I never stopped loving you" Jungkook smiled. "Take it slow this time?" Jimin questioned nervously fiddling with his fingers. "Sure, but we still have to figure all this out." Jimin nodded, agreeing.
_____________

Like they said they started out slow. While Jimin stayed at work, Jungkook watched the twins. It kinda worried Jungkook that Jimin never paid attention to them anymore. Jimin stayed at work all the time and so did Jungkook, so their attention was on the business and not the twins.

After combining their business Jimin came up with the idea to expand it. Jimin always wanted to become a designer so he and Jungkook decided to start another business. Jungkook would do anything for Jimin, even if they were only co-parenting at this point. Jimin on the other hand was a bit selfish and didn't pay Jungkook any mind until someone flirted with him.

Jungkook was currently out shopping for his house and Jimin house, even though he was over Jimin's house more. Jungkook basically isolates himself from the public because all he ever got was stares and whispers. Jungkook was searching for something when his phone rang.

"Hello?" Jungkook spoke softly into the phone. "Can you come down to the office?" The person on the other side asked. "Jimin, I'm busy shopping with the twins right now" Jungkook sighed. "Jungkook you spend all your time on them what about me" Jimin whined.

Jungkook sighed not knowing what to do. "Come on look, Jin already said yes to babysitting" Jimin whined more feeling more and more needy. "What about taking it slow?" Jungkook questioned as he continued to shop. "Get to know me while you fuck me!" Jimin said before hanging up. Jungkook groaned before rushing to finish shopping then dropped the kids off.

He made his way to their office which was about 30 minutes away from Jin's house. Everyone bowed to Jungkook as he walked by even though most of them were older than him. He paid no mind to them and made his way to Jimin's office.

"Fucking finally, I almost jerked off" Jimin cried. Jungkook eyes met with Jimin to see the sultry stare Jimin gave right before rough sex. "Will you tell me what happened? We were supposed to be taking it slow!" Jungkook tried to reason. He really wanted this to work instead of jumping right into their relationship again.

§MUT

"Just shut up and kissed me" Jimin attached his lips to Jungkook's, who immediately kissed back. As the kiss got sloppier and sloppier both males got more aroused. "I lead" Jungkook asked, but more of a demand. "Fine" Jungkook roughly kissed Jimin pinning him against his own desk. Jungkook hands roamed Jimin's body as he missed his warmth.

Jimin pressed a button on his desk which opened the book shelf revealing another room. Jimin walked into the room, never losing his sultry stare, as Jungkook followed behind. Jimin pushed Jungkook on the bed making him sit down. He sat on Jungkook's lap attaching their lips again as Jimin moved his hips in a circular motion. Jungkook pulled back long enough to take both his and Jimin's shirt off.

"Fuck" Jimin moaned out as Jungkook attacked his nipples. Jungkook let out a growl against Jimin's skin. Jungkook traveled his tongue up to his neck where he sucked and kissed. Jimin felt a sharp object against his skin. "Can I mark you Jimin?" Jungkook asked seductively. "Yea...mhm~" Jimin moaned as Jungkook licked his neck.

"Fuck me already//~" Jimin begged, annoyed at hoe slow Jungkook was taking this. "I lead, remember" Jungkook growled before sinking his teeth into Jimin's neck. Jimin let out a small groan at the tingling sensation.

Jungkook flipped Jimin, so now he was hovering over Jimin. He pulled his pants down along with his own. He teased Jimin by rubbing his finger over his entrance. "Jungkook~\" Jimin whined loudly. "Shut up, I lead, you obey" Jungkook growled before pounding roughly into Jimin. "Fuck!~" Jimin screamed as Jungkook pounded fast and faster by each thrust. Jimin looked up to Jungkook eyes turning black but he was too aroused to notice.

Jungkook leaned over and pierced Jimin's skin with his teeth. Blue smoke appeared around them as Jungkook thrusts got tougher and harder. "Jungkook!//~" Jimin moaned loudly before releasing all over both their torso. Jungkook continued to pound into until he read his climate.

It had been over an hour and Jimin was getting tired and week. He wanted to stop but it felt too good. Jungkook marked him more and more making him even weaker. "Fuck kook~\\" Jimin moaned before cumming for the 3rd time. "Fuck, I'm close" Jungkook groaned, his thrust now getting sloppy. Within a few minutes he finally came in Jimin.

"Fuck, I missed you" Jungkook said before pulling out and kissing Jimin. "I hate you so much" Jimin chuckled bitterly then kissed him again.

"We'll never change, but I like it like this" Jungkook smiled before pecking Jimin forehead. After a while of laying there calming down from their highs, Jungkook finally spoke.

"Will you know tell me why you wanted me here so quick?" Jimin sighed turning away from Jungkook. "Jimin come on, I literally almost lost control just because you wanted to have sex. Please, tell me" Jungkook begged. Jimin laid there with tears wetting the bed. "Jimin come on, I can't help you. Don't shut me out and walk away from the problem. You can tell me anything" Jimin sat up sobbing.

Without questioning another thing Jungkook pulled Jimin into a hug, allowing him to sob into his chest. "Whenever your ready, my love" Jungkook rocked back and forth slowly with Jimin in his arms.

After a while Jimin let go of Jungkook and wiped his tears. "Damn I haven't cried since you left." Jimin jokes. "Love" Jimin sighed knowing he had to tell him soon or later.

"I had a miscarriage"

MORE DRAMA YAY!