Chapter 10 - Caught

Author's note:

Hi readers! Baka sa Friday or Saturday na ulit ako makapag-ud dahil 8am-9pm ako bukas sa school, then may surgery me sa tuesday tas may seminar pa ako sa Thursday.

Enjoying reading!

Colet's POV:

After the surprising encounter earlier, I found myself walking, guiding her to her room. It wasn't far, and soon we reached it. We were both still quiet.

She turned to me, as if she wanted to say something, but nothing came out. After what had happened, we were both left speechless, just staring at each other, feeling the tension between us.

As I stepped closer towards her, she took steps backwards until she was against the door.

I couldn't resist anymore. My hands finding their way to her neck, our eyes locked in a staring contest.

Closing the distance between us, I struggled to hold back the urge to kiss her, especially after what had happened before.

Blame it on the alcohol. I had drunk almost five bottles. Yes, it was the alcohol's fault, and she had been drinking too. Kasalanan ng alak. Yung alak ang may kasalanan sa amin.

She responded eagerly to our kiss, pulling me closer. Before we knew it, we were in her room, standing by the bed, lost in each other's gaze again.

Her eyes, so captivating, held me spellbound. After catching our breath, I found myself kissing her once more. I could taste the alcohol on our lips, but I wondered if it was the alcohol or her kisses that had me feeling intoxicated.

With each passing moment, the heat between us intensified, especially as her hands explored beneath my shirt.

Too much heat lead me to take off my polo, leaving my sports bra on.

I guide her on the bed without breaking the kiss. Not stopping there, I also removed her hoodie, revealing her fitted sleeveless top underneath.. Sh*t ang ganda ng shape ng katawan niya.

After admiring her figure, she pulled me closer to resume what we were doing earlier, reigniting the passion. My hands rested on her waist, causing her top to ride up slightly.

My lips left hers, trailing down to her crimson ears, then to her neck, while her hands rested on my head.

It moved down to her collarbone and back up to her neck. I didn't want to push things further as I respected her, especially since we weren't officially together, and because alcohol was involved.

I could tell she was new to this, a bit surprised by our closeness even though she seemed to enjoy it.

Until I felt her pulling me closer, eager to kiss me again on the lips, so I let myself be swept away. Napakapalaban naman ng babaeng toh, 'di nauubusan ng energy.

Hanggang sa maramdaman kong hindi na siya gumagalaw kaya naman napa-angat ako ng tingin.

“Anak ng kikiam. Tinulugan ba naman ako.” Kaya pala hindi na gumagalaw. Humihilik na pala siya.

Pabitin, kainis. Wala akong choice kundi tumigil dahil nararamdaman ko na ang antok.

I was planning to stand up dahil babalik na rin sana ako sa room ko kaya hinalikan ko ulit ito ng isang beses bago tumayo.

Ngunit nang pagkatayo ko, bigla agad akong napaupo at nahilo. Agad na umepekto ang alak. Haysss, sana naman hindi siya magalit.

Wala na akong nagawa kun'di tumabi rito at ipinikit ang mga mata. Bukas ko nalang iisipin lahat ng nangyari kanina.