Chapter 11 - The set-up

Colet's POV:

Feeling her lips against mine, I couldn't explain this strange sensation. My heart started racing even though we were taking it slow. But I pushed aside any thoughts and focused on her, as if I couldn't get enough of her lips.

I couldn't resist kissing her because it was addicting. And her response kept me energized to do more.

It felt so good to be connected with someone, it gave me a different sensation. I couldn't stop myself from letting go.

When we both felt the need to breathe, we reluctantly separated to catch our breath. But I didn't take my eyes off her.

As I looked into her eyes, I saw a fire craving for more. So, I removed the blanket between us. She tried to protest, but I was stronger.

And this time, I knew she could feel my skin because between the two of us, I was the one lacking clothes.

For the second time, I kissed her again, but with eagerness. It felt like I was starving for her lips.

A kiss that felt like a battle, neither of us wanting to stop fighting for dominance.

Our hands started to roam around our bodies without control. The warmth in our hands felt like they were burning our skin whenever they touched.

Her kiss and touch almost drained my energy. It weakened my knees. I didn't know this feeling, and it was the first time I had felt it. It felt new and amazing.

I didn't know how long or how many times we kissed. Our only breaks were to catch our breath.

Until someone knocked on the door incessantly. That's when we both snapped out of it and stopped.

Jhoanna: “We need to stop. Hinahanap na tayo.” Before I left from being on top of her, I leaned in for one last kiss. It didn't last long before I laid down on the other side of the bed.

She jumped off the bed to check who was knocking at the door. Good thing ger cousin had locked it earlier when she left.

I stayed in bed, lying down. I still couldn't believe it. Her scent was also addictive, to the point where it was irresistible, especially since it lingered on the bed.

Jhoanna's POV:

When Gwen left, the events from last night repeated themselves. We ended up kissing each other passionately once again.

I don't know why I let her do these things. I just find myself getting swept away by her kisses. And to be honest, I can't deny that I don't entirely dislike what's happening.

When we were both catching our breath, we paused for a moment to get some air. She didn't take her eyes off me, it was overwhelming.

Then, she kissed me again, but before that, she removed the blanket between us. I was about to resist, but she was stronger.

If earlier her kisses were slow, now they were faster. She was too excited to the point that the temperature inside the room rose.

I reciprocated her kisses. I felt her hands roaming all over my body. I felt our bodies moving in sync. With every touch, my body reacted. With every taste of her lips, I couldn't help but let out a sound of satisfaction.

I don't know how many times or how long we kissed. We only stopped when we heard a series of knocks from outside.

In our haste, I picked up the clothes I found on the floor and put them on. She did the same because the knocking outside didn't stop.