Chapter 54 - Official

Jhoanna's POV:

Colet's affirmations left me stunned. I'm at a loss for words that match hers. I was simply staring at her, and we were just like that for a second. But I felt uneasy all of a sudden because of the way she looked at me.

"We all have our own differences. B-but stop being so sweet. H-hindi ako sanay. At huwag kang tumitig!" I said as I avoided her gaze, looking in a different direction.

Colet: "What's wrong with the way I look at you? Am I making you uncomfortabl-"

"N-no! It's...just stop staring!" I commanded, feeling uneasy with the way she looks.

Colet: "Sus! Kinikilig ka lang. 'Di mo lang talaga maamin HAHAHA"

"Tigilan mo 'ko, Nicolette. Stop teasing me!" I worded out but I can't still look straight at her eyes.

Colet: "But it's true, Babu. Everything I said was all true. I can even make you a whole novel just to express my love for you." She held my right hand and gave a peck on the back of my hand.

"After AZ, bakit nagdadalawang isip pa rin ako sa mga sinasabi mo? Hay! Ewan ko na."

Colet: "Hindi ka pa rin tapos sa kanya? Bakit?.....Nagseselos ka sa kanya noh?!" She asked to which I immediately respond.

"No I'm not!"

Colet: "HAHAHA Wala ka naman dapat ika-selos, Babu. Sa'yong-sa'yo lang naman ako."

"Hindi nga sabi ako nagseselos eh! Bakit ako magseselos sa mga 'yon? Mas maganda naman ako sa kanila ah." I blurted out which I did not know where it came from.

Colet: "So bakit inis na inis ka do'n sa dalawa? HAHAHA"

"Ewan ko sa'yo. Hanap ka ng bagong kausap."

I pushed the edge of the table that caused a gap between the chair and table. Then I stood up to get away from her mocking. But she was quick to grab my arm and pull me back onto the chair.

Colet: "Let's just eat. That's just a joke. Take your seat na Babu para masubuan ko na ang abunjing bunjing ko." And she did. She fed me until we finished eating. I was just staring at her, and she looks happy and contented.

Nakakainis! Bakit ba ang lambot ko sa'yo?! why am I so quick to fall for your sweet words?

Colet: "You know what, Babu? Even ten AZ and Andreas have passed through my life. No one can beat the one and only Jhoanna Christine Robles. Ikaw manok ko eh, syempre hindi ka papatalo." She assured to stop myself from doubting her.

After eating, we went to a place where I requested without the knowledge of the person next to me.

4th destination: Interlaken (Lake Thun and Brienz)

Colet: "Where's our next stop, Mr. Tour guide?"

Tour guide: "Our next stop is in Interlaken near lake Thun and Brienz." He answered that made Colet clueless.

Colet: "Ha? Ano daw? Kung ano-ano sinasabi ni Kuya."

"Mag Yes ka nalang Hahahaha." I said that made her look at me with a wolf eyes.

Tour guide: "The Interlaken has it all. It can offer you a stunning park, light activities, dazzling and historic museums, and great culinary cruise that will show you the panoramic view of the Lake Thun and Brienz. To sum it up, it is a recommended romantic setting for couples."