Chapter 68 - Troublemakers

Colet's POV:

I woke up noticing an empty space next to me. The bedsheet bore the imprints of someone's early departure without me knowing. I rose from bed and proceeded to freshen up, diligently following my morning routine. Afterwards, I left the room to find the entire house enveloped in silence.

I went to the living room and then proceeded to the kitchen, but found no one present. Baka sa labas. I stepped away from the kitchen and went straight to the exit door.

As I readied myself to exit, the resonance of loud voices and music caught my attention, indicating that a group of people were dancing. My intuition was correct, upon leaving the house, I discovered them joyously dancing.

Three former and famous groups were grooving to the beat, exuding enjoyment and laughter. Among them, I noticed my girlfriend participating in the upbeat dance.

Upon catching sight of her, a smile instantly lit up my face. I observed them from a distance, thoroughly enjoying the good time they were having. Such a delightful star to watch.

Jhoanna's dancing skills were truly exceptional. The gracefulness of her movements with which she swayed and expressed herself showcased her immense talent. Despite the passing of time and her busy schedule with her business, her talent remained full. It's evident that her dancing prowess is simply a result of pure natural talent.

Upon becoming weary of observing, I opted to stroll over and engage with them. As I approached, they finally took notice of my presence.

Franco: "Nicolette, tara sali ka."

Joseph: "Come on, join us." When I arrived, I noticed that they took turns speaking. Despite sweating heavily, they looked fresh and smiled brightly, revealing their teeth. Their appeal was understandable, since they came out a youthful and charming baby-faced assassins.

"No thanks, okay na ako dito." I answered them shortly and smiled.

Joshua: "Good morning Ms. Sleeping beauty. Come join us! The more the merrier." He invited with all smiles.

If these handsome faces will welcome you every day, I bet you'll have a good day ahead. I said in my mind.

"As much as I want to, I'm still not allowed."

Jhoanna: "She can't do any energy-consuming activities yet." My girlfriend interfered.

Franco: "Why though?" He asked and was confused.

Jhoanna: "She is not fully recovered yet."

Paolo: "Really?! But it's been so long na ahh?!" He said in shock and raised his eyebrows.

Sheki: "Si Master ang masusunod HAHAHA."

All: "Ohhhhh." A collective word escaped from them, seemingly implying that I had no say in the matter, but I just responded with a smile. Jhoanna, unfazed by her friends' reaction, paused dancing with them and stepped aside to get her towel. Paying no mind to the surrounding response, she remained composed. I approached her with a smile, and as she faced me.

"Good morning, mahal."

Jhoanna: "Good morning too, mahal! Mukhang napahaba tulog mo ahh." She said, showing off her sweetest smile that I really love to stare at.

"Yeah, I thought I'll woke up early, it turns out I overslept." I took the towel from her grip and gently patted her sweaty face. Despite her sweating, she still emits an enticing smell.

Gwen: "Ate Cols, stop the harotness with my cousin! Come join us here. My girlfriend told me you know a few dance choreos." Gwen shouted from afar.