Chapter 4- I'm so sorry

i can't wait to do this chappie! NaLu!

______________________________________________________

~Natsu's POV~

I eavesdropped on my parents conversation. "Lucy didn't return home last night" my mother said worryingly.

"Luce" i mumbled hiding round the corner, is it because of last evening?

"Where is she then?" father asked

"how should i know" mother replied "i just hope she's alright" she added. "She didn't return home with natsu for some reason". I couldn't listen anymore this is my fault, i walked down the hall but instead of going into my bedroom i went into the room Lucy uses. As i walked in my eyes instantly caught something in the bin so i walked over and took it out. It was a box of chocolates with a message attached to it.

To Master Natsu,

Happy Valentines day, this is a thank you for being such a great master, i'm happy i got you as my master instead of someone else.

From, Lucy

Valentines day was in 2 days yet she already bought chocolates and she bought them for me?!

"i'm such an idiot" i said whilst face-palming myself. "luce" i mumbled and walked out of her room still holding he chocolates. I need to apologize to her as soon as possible.

I got ready for school and headed out, i walked today. When i got to school and walked into class i saw that lucy wasn't there. All day i was worrying about her seriously what if something actually happened to her. The day passed slowly and i went back home, lucy still hasn't come back, i just stayed in my room for the rest of the day.

"Natsu dear come down to eat your tea" Mothers voice said on the other side of the door.

"is luce down there?" i asked hopefully

"no dear" she replied

"then i'll pass" i replied stuffing my face into my pillow. Mother opened the door and walked in and came over to me, she sat on the bed and stroked my back.

"I know you're upset dear" she said trying to calm me down.

"it's my fault" i confessed.

"what?!" my mother yelled/asked.

"I's my fault lucy didn't come back" i confirmed as i sat up straight letting a few tears fall. I then explained everything to mum.

"I see" she said after the long explanation. "It was a mistake but still i don't get why you did it" mother said.

"i was jealous". I confessed

"jealous of what?" mother asked.

"i was scared that lucy would give someone else chocolates" i explained

"but she was going to give you chocolates" mother added. "Natsu she probably doesn't want you to suffer, so just come down and eat" she said giving up slightly.

"fine" i said giving in fully. We then headed downstairs and ate, i ate quickly so i could go back upstairs and be in peace.

~Lucy's POV~

I stayed at my apartment seen a so i still own it. I'm really confused from last night and i just couldn't face him today so i didn't go to school, it's okay to miss one day of school right? I guess i'll have to go to school tomorrow, i can face him, i'm sure i can!

"why did he do this?" i asked myself unsure of his strange outburst. I held my wrist and remembered last night, I let tears fall freely onto the floor. "I don't care anymore, It's just a stupid order!" i yelled loudly. I calmed myself down and just went to bed i didn't bother eating anything probably because i couldn't afford it.