Chapter 11- Performance groups

Hope you likey this chappie ;)

See what i did there??? 

cheeky!

Onto the NaLu 

See what i did there???

Okay, okay seriously lets do this!

___________________________________________________________________________

~Natsu's POV~

"There is going to be a talent show". The teacher blatantly informed my class. "If you wish, you can also bring people from outside the school to perform" The teacher added. I looked over at Erza, she was overwhelmed with delight. Let me guess, Jellal...

I started to think, what should i do? When it hit me, right on the back of the head! Literally a book hit me on the back of my head, well i'm not doing a talent show performance about a book, the book belonged to the one and only, Lucy Heartfilia.

Lucy laughed as i rubbed my head, picking up her book from my desk. "So what'ya doin' for the talent show?" She asked me.

"I was thinking maybe play the guitar" I confessed. "What about you?" I asked Lucy.

"I was thinking of singing" Lucy replied. "Maybe with Mira, she has a wonderful voice" She added.

I thought for a second. Vocals and guitar = great performance! "How about-" I was about to finish when...

"Natsu!" Wailed the voice of Lisanna as she came strutting over. "Hey Lucy!" She said winking at Lucy. I thought Lisanna wanted to call lucy Lu-chan like levy, i'm sure she asked Lucy for permission to do so...

"Hey Lisa-chan" Lucy replied, smiling. Lisanna snorted rather loudly. Well that was very rude, maybe Lisanna's in a bad mood.

"Yes, Lisanna?" I asked.

"I was thinking maybe you and me for the talent show" Lisanna said.

"uhm" I replied....unsure....

"I mean my excellent singing and you doing, whatever!" Lisanna praised herself.

"can you sing?" I asked. Instead of replying with a simple yes or no she let out a very high pitched noise which sounded a lot like a cat getting strangled.

"Sorry Lisanna, i'm pairing up with Lucy!" I quickly snapped. Lucy's eyes widened.

"Wait what?" She wheezed out.

"You are?" Lisanna asked. I nodded instantly.

"We are aren't we Luce?" I asked turning my head to Lucy.

"Uhm-I guess so" Lucy replied, shrugging slightly.

Lisanna walked off in a huff. Phew!

"Hey Gray, you performing with Juvia?" I shouted over to Gray.

"Yeah, so?" Gray retorted.

"And you Erza, pairing with Jellal" I hollered over to Erza.

Erza's face matched her hair. "Natsu!" She yelled. I gulped and grabbed Lucy's hand running out of the classroom with her. 

"Ehh?" Lucy gasped, surprised from me dragging her.

"Lets go practice!" I laughed.

"Alright!" She replied, laughing off the surprise.

We both raced each other down the hallway to the practice rooms as the bells rang out for lunch.

___________________________________________________________________

Hope you really liked it!

Urgh Lisanna, spoilt!

Why did she do this to Lucy, no more lu-chan, lisa-chan is now Lisanna, Lucy remember this!

Can't wait to update for you!