Chapter 9- Unexpected journey to school

Liked i said i'm updating today!

I told you i would update faster! If you want you can read my other stories! Lets get to the chapter then shall we? It has been a few chappies since lucy's POV so imma do one as Lucy! ;)

_____________________________________________________________________________

~Lucy's POV~

I yawned. Instead of getting a ride off of Mr Igneel the three of us: Me, Natsu and Wendy decided to walk to Fairy High. Wendy was skipping and jumping over all of the cracks in the pavement and Natsu was following right behind me. I sighed.

"We need to do this more often" Natsu declared.

"Yes we do" Wendy replied. "It's a lot more fun and healthy!" She added grinning from ear to ear.

"It's a nice walk to Fairy High isn't it?" I said sighing. I sucked in the fresh air and closed my eyes for a second.

"So, What are you planning to do after you pay your debt off?" Natsu asked me obviously curious.

"First of all, it's my father's debt, second maybe go to university or get an apprenticeship as a journalist OR become a world famous writer!" I informed Natsu, stars in my eyes.

"Wow" Natsu sighed.

"And you?" I asked Natsu.

"I dunno" He replied.

"Wha?" I wheezed out.

"I haven't decided yet" Natsu confessed. "I might become a manager of a business like dad" He said, thinking.

"Carrying on tradition, i like it" I said.

"So why don't you?" Natsu asked me.

I felt intimidated. "No way am i following the way of my no good father!" I yelled visibly angry.

"What about your mother?" Natsu asked me.

"She died, and she really only married father because of importance of the two families and with them combined then it increased in wealth and status" I informed Natsu.

"Why won't you marry someone who's wealthy and got high status?" Natsu asked me.

"I want to marry for love" I explained.

"What if you really love that man?" Natsu asked. It started to seem like an interrogation....

"Why are you asking this anyway?" I asked Natsu.

.

.

.

.

"No reason..." Natsu replied.

___________________________________________________________________________

Did you likey. Hint hint nalu detected.!..!!....!!!!