Chapter 20- Look who's back!

You all thought it ended, not now not ever!

surprise chapter, am i right? =.=

I couldn't just end it with the kiss, that wouldn't be right...

So hope you likey this chappie :3

__________________________________________________________________________________

~Lucy's POV~

Being back is great. Ahhh i feel so relieved. My old room in the Dragneel's mansion just like old times. I had just come out from a long, bubble bath :3 I'm surprised Natsu didn't get any perverted thoughts. I can just imagine it: I would be soaking in the bath and little devious Natsu would sneakily open the door and walk in on me. He would probably get a nosebleed, i can just imagine that! I only had a towel wrapped around me as i grabbed my clothes from the bed. Just before i started to get changed: Natsu came barging in. I quickly pushed him back out of the now open door and slammed it in his face. "I'm getting dressed you pervert!" I screamed at Natsu before locking my bedroom door and going back to the bed, picking up my clothes.

"Awe..." Natsu's muffled voice huffed from behind the locked door. 

"What?" I asked, practically to the door. 

"I wanted to watch you get-" Natsu was about to finish his sentence when i interrupted.

"You're a mega pervert don't even finish that sentence!" I wailed out before quickly changing into my new outfit. 

I unlocked the door and there stood Natsu in his usual clothes

I unlocked the door and there stood Natsu in his usual clothes. He hadn't changed his style at all. Not surprised to be honest though.

"Wow" Natsu let out as he examined my new clothing fashion style. "You look...amazing" Natsu wheezed out. I smiled at Natsu. 

"Why thank you Mr. Dragneel" I replied as formally as possible.

"Really?" Natsu pouted at me.

"Okay hm...Pinky?" I joked at Natsu whilst rubbing his hair. Natsu pouted once again which was actually quite adorable. 

"I really like how you've grown your hair" Natsu complimented me as he trudged downstairs.

"Thank you Natsu" I replied, hugging onto Natsu as we reached the last step to be greeted by the rest of the Dragneels: Igneel, Grandine and Wendy.

___________________________________________________________________

I know it's short but oh well.

Hope you enjoyed the comeback

Was it surprising? 

=.= 

Until next time...If there is one....

(cue the dun dun dun :3)