Chapter 14- Why is it so hard to say three words?!

Hope you likey, the end is drawing near, so sorry guys but to be honest, it is!

_______________________________________________________________________________

~Lucy's POV~

I don't want to go....But i have no choice, when the debt is fully paid off, i need to move on and sort my life out. I want to attend a university but i love fairy tail high. I don't want to leave everybody behind: Erza, Gray, Levy-chan, Gajeel, Juvia, Wendy, Cana, Mira

Natsu....

What am i going to do about this? 

I just want to tell somebody, and scream it out!

urgh....

A knock sounded on my bedroom door, i got up and opened it to come face to face with Natsu. Natsu barged in, past me and fell onto my bed, in a sitting position. 

"Just what do you think you're-" I was about to finish my sentence when Natsu rudely interrupted me.

"Luce, come sit here" Natsu said, patting a place next to him.

I narrowed my eyes but then smiled. "What ya gonna say?" I laughed.

"I order you to!" Natsu laughed along flopping down so he laid across my bed, his arms out and relaxed.

"Well if you insist!" I replied, strutting my way to the bed then sitting down elegantly. Natsu sat up. "So what do you want?" I asked Natsu. "A drink, some snacks?" I asked.

"Nah, i just want to spend time with you" Natsu replied.

"Why is that?" I asked Natsu.

"Well i believe after you pay off your debt you'll probably walk away and go to university or something, right?" Natsu explained. I nodded along feeling slightly disappointed. "So i decided that from now on i'm going to spend as much time as i possibly can with you, and you only".

"Natsu..."I sighed, smiling. "you don't have to" I confessed.

"yes i do, you're my best friend, i can't just let you leave without feeling happy" Natsu replied.

I hugged Natsu, crying tears. "You baka!" I laughed and cried simultaneously. 

"I'm not an idiot!" Natsu wailed as he hugged me back.

Natsu...

Why is it so hard to to say three simple words....

I love you....

_____________________________________________________________________________

Yes Lucy!

about time she confessed, am i right???

Comment, vote and like! 

Love you all!