Chapter 5- Today is a good day

It's about time am i right?

Sorry for the very long update i know you all couldn't wait to read on so here we go, i present to you, chapter 5! 

Someone requested for me to use natsu's POV a lot more, right? 

So here ya go!

_________________________________________________________________________________

~Natsu's POV~

"Luce!" I sang out as i ran to the blonde haired, brown eyed beauty sat at a cafeteria table.

"Oh, hey natsu" She replied with a gleaming smile that spread from ear to ear.

"Sorry it took me so long to arrive" I apologized.

"Nah, no big deal" Lucy replied. "Come sit down" Lucy suggested.

I happily took the vacant seat next to her, pulling out a ready made packed lunch. "If you insist" I replied.

"So why did you run late?" Lucy asked me, raising a single brow.

"He's behind the whole class with his work attire" Erza informed lucy before i could.

"Really?" Lucy asked surprised.

"You're actually surprised?" Gray interrupted asking lucy. I huffed.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Lucy asked Gray.

"Before you became his maid he used to skip class nearly every day" Gray blurted out.

"Shut it, ice-breathe!" I snapped. "You had no right to say that!".

"What are you going to do about it, Ashes-for-brain?" Gray retorted. I snapped internally.

"Why you!" I lunged over the cafeteria table and grabbed Gray, punching him straight in the face.

"Natsu, Gray!" Erza yelled trying to separate them.

"Are they always fighting?" Lucy asked, surprised.

"Yes, but not like this normally it's an argument but Gray really got to natsu this time" Erza explained.

I continued to fight Gray, I kneed him in his stomach a few times before i let him drop to the floor. "Say it again Ice-brain" I hissed.

"You're dumb!" Gray wheezed out. I got ready to kick Gray again when...

"Stop Natsu" Lucy angelic voice ordered. I stopped only just noticing the whole of the school was watching. Lucy walked up to me. "That's enough" Lucy added. I nodded, understanding.

"Sorry, he made me mad" I apologized.

" Natsu if you want, i can tutor you" Lucy suggested.

My eyes widened. "You will?" I asked surprised.

"Of cause" Lucy replied.

"Thank you, Luce!" I cheered.

"No problem, Natsu" Lucy smiled.

Well i got Luce: my maid and best friend to tutor me. 

Today is a good day!

____________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed, sorry it took so long! 

Can't wait to see what you think about it!