Chapter 17- Goodbye...

Did you like the latest chapter?

What do you think will happen ^

>.< you're gonna have to wait and see!

_____________________________________________________________________________

~Natsu's POV~

Lucy open the front door, her suitcase trailing behind her. Wendy and Mum were crying and Father was watching from the side. I stood right behind Lucy.

She turned around to say her final goodbyes. "Goodbye Mrs Grandine" Lucy said to Mum.

"goodbye Lucy" Mrs Grandine wept.

"Goodbye Wendy" Lucy said as she let go of her suitcase and went over to Wendy, kneeling down and hugging her.

"Goodbye, Lucy-san!" Wendy wailed letting Lucy stand up and walk back to her suitcase.

"Goodbye Mr Igneel" She said said as she shook father's hand.

"Goodbye, Lucy. We hope you do well in your future" Father replied. They let go of the handshake and Lucy walked over to me. 

"Goodbye...Natsu" Lucy said beginning to tear up.

"Luce, you don't have to go" I tried to reassure Lucy to stay.

"Natsu, it's for the best" Lucy confessed. I shook my head.

"No, No it isn't Luce" I said beginning to tear up as well. I hugged Lucy. "Please don't go..." I whispered into her ear.

"We'll meet again, i promise you" Lucy whispered back to me. I felt reassured the slightest bit.

I broke from the hug. "Promise?" I asked her.

"I promise" Lucy replied, smiling trying to not cry. Lucy turned around, grabbing her suitcase and stepped outside. She made her way up the cobblestone path. As she made it to the very end of the path she turned around, the wind made her hair flow beautifully and the scent of strawberries began to fade. "Goodbye, everyone...Natsu" She finalized and began to walk along the road. I don't know where to, maybe her real home or back to fairy high.

Father closed the door. Wendy and mum were still weeping. I fell onto my knees beginning to actually cry. "Natsu?" Father asked shocked.

"I love Lucy!" I wailed, screaming it out, crying harder.

Wendy, Father and Mother looked at me shocked but then smiled.

"You'll meet again" Mother reassured me. "If you love her, you'll find her again" Mother added, smiling.

______________________________________________________________________

:( Lucy went

is this the end?

Could it actually be the end?