Chapter 15- I love you, Lucy

Hope you enjoy this chapter, the mega confession eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee can't wait to do this chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

~Natsu's POV~

Lucy stood up, brushing herself down and headed towards her door. In a rush i shot up, whilst tripping over, and reached for her hand. I was able to intertwine my fingers into hers but i tripped and fell as i did. I sat on the floor, looking up at Lucy who began to spin around on her heels obviously shocked.

"N-Natsu?" Lucy stuttered, looking into my eyes. "W-what are you d-doing?" She asked me. I'm unsure myself....

"Lucy, i love you!" I exclaimed and pulled her down to me, as she fell, i wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged onto her. She let out the smallest squeal as she fell into my open arms. 

"n-natsu" Lucy's voice trembled. I could feel tears falling onto my shoulder as she rested her delicate head on my shoulder. "I love you too" She claimed.

My heart lit up and i held onto Lucy tighter. All of this time i have been too afraid to tell her thinking she didn't feel the same way when infact she did....

I lifted Lucy's chin so we made eye contact. I slowly leaned forwards to Lucy as she herself closed her eyes. Millimeters apart, i could smell that beautiful strawberry scent of hers strongly.

"Lucy-san, Brother, where are you two?!" I heard Wendy call out. I guess Lucy also heard because she backed off and pretended nothing happened. It's a good thing she did because Wendy barged into my room seconds after Lucy retreated. "There you two are!" Wendy cheered happily.

"What do you want Wendy?" I asked my little blue haired sister.

"Dad wants us again apparently he made a mistake with Lucy's debts" Wendy explained.

What kind of mistake???

good or bad???

___________________________________________________________

Sorry it's sooooooooooo short!

But they nearly kissed >.<

I did want them to kiss but i have a better scenario....

For the end of the book.....or will it be the end

Will the end be the actual end?

Just like a fairy tail manga instructs us: "To start at the beginning go to the end!".

Love you all minna!