Chapter 4

"That's not necessary Mr. Mogul, I can just walk by myself. It will only take a minute."

She was now on edge and was getting frustrated. God! Why did this man have to make this so damn difficult?

"Nonsense Naomi, I would gladly come along," he implied with a fake smile plastered on his lips.

He looked past her into the hallway, gesturing her to lead the way. Naomi rolled her eyes and started towards the room. In just a short trip she could feel his gaze snaking along her back. The entire floor was eerily quiet and all Naomi could hear were the sounds of her heels tapping.

As they approached the door, she stepped aside to let him unlock it. He fiddled with the handle and didn't hesitate to trail his eyes up and down her body as if he were challenging her to look up.  Naomi refused to even remotely return the gesture and give him the satisfaction.  Once he managed to open the door she hastily shuffled to her desk. Grabbed her keys and spun around. Peering up, she saw her boss leisurely closing the door and strolling over to her. What the hell is he doing? She adjusted her body language, to where her back was straight and her lips formed a thin line but all in all she was ready to flight if she had to. She didn't want him to think that he intimidated her nor think that he made her uncomfortable. This man needed to know the boundaries and she'll be dammed if she let him cross them.  

"Well I got my keys, so I should be going now," she said, her tone was adamant and serious.

She began walking to the exit when she felt a warm hand enclose on her forearm. Trying to move away from his touch, his grip remained strong.  

"Let go of me," she uttered, trying to squirm out of his hold.

"I don't know why you keep denying me...It's really starting to piss me off."

Mr. Mogul tightened his fingers around her bare skin, making her caramel tone turn a shade of apple red. She now stood frozen, afraid of what he would do next. Leaning in closer until his breath was fanning her neck, he stopped before his lips made contact. She saw him lift his hand and expected back lash. Instead, he used his other hand to stroke the side of her cheek, then gently laid a small peck on her chin. She turned her head in disgust. Her body roared with rage as she felt his hand travel down her frame. This can't be happening right now... With a great amount of force he clasped her face and jerked it to where she was facing him again, his other hand still trailing her torso.

"Look at me," he insisted.

She didn't budge.

"Look. At. Me," this time it came out more as a threat and a growl emerged from his throat. His fingers were now dancing along the trim of her blouse. No! C'mon Naomi do something. He leaned in. His lips were slightly puckered but before he got the chance to forcibly lock lips, she broke free of his hold and used all of her strength to slap him clear across the face. Naomi motioned away from the chaos that was destined to erupt. She saw Mr. Mogul's demeanor immediately turned icy. His palm holding his sore cheek.

"You're going to regret you ever did that," Mr. Mogul said coldly.

"Fuck you," she spat out.

And with that she rushed out the door.

**

Eventually, she made it home. Her apartment was a mess, there were clothes lying around, papers scattered on the table, and dishes in the sink. She couldn't help but sulk deeper into her mood. Her hands were shaking. Her cheeks were flushed and even the car ride home, listening to some of her favorite songs didn't seem to steady the wild storm in her chest. She wanted to tell someone, she needed advice. Grabbing her phone, she dialed Veronica's number. After a few rings her friend answered.