Chapter 11

Hey guys, it's time for another update!! Please, please don't hesitate to follow me. I will follow all of you lovelies back (: Also, keep in mind that all of my chapters on here are solely rough drafts, meaning they come straight from my laptop to here; so I apologize in advance for any typos or minor errors.

But as usual, do not forget to like, comment, and share if you love Naomi and Noah as well as this chapter. Happy reading!

***

The next hour and a half was excruciating for Naomi. Not only was her mind nervously swimming in the idea of Noah being in her presence again but she couldn't get herself to focus. She would wander off each time she tried to do a little paper work or tasks on her computer. Many times she caught herself zoning out to any space or object that came in her line of sight. The tips of her high heels tapped excessively on the floor underneath her desk and her mind was running in different directions, do this, do that, and this too.

Time eventually passed and once Noah arrived, she got a call from Heather to go to the lobby to meet him. Naomi rose out of her chair, swiped her palms down the outline of her dress to fix any of the creases that may have formed. Furthermore, she made sure no hair was out of place and smoothed out the top of her head. Reaching underneath her desk to grab a hold of her purse, she poked in her belongings for her favorite shade of MAC lipstick, and applied it generously. She hadn't realized how much her heart was pulsating against her chest until she began to walk towards the lobby. Naomi maintained a steady breath down the hallway and perilously tried to hold back her hidden excitement.

When saw Noah it was precisely the moment the beating behind her chest did flips. He looked amazing. She about drooled in gratitude at the sight of him. Naomi swallowed hard taking in his exquisite frame. Noah's hair was mildly tousled. His demeanor was hard and firm. He was standing in the corner of the lobby while his light brown orbs pierced forward, studying the news station on the flat screen television hung on the wall. He didn't notice Naomi come in the room which she was grateful for because it gave her an opportunity to take all of him in. She trailed her eyes down to his nicely trimmed beard that held on to his structured jawline. It wasn't too long but gave an impressive emphasis to his face. She continued her gaze down his body. He wore a fitted suit, outlined Noah's build exceptionally, from his chest to his muscular legs. Naomi blushed and shyly glanced down.

Bringing her head back up and finally snapping her out of her trance, Noah pivoted around to see a very intrigued Naomi, eyeing him. She noticed a smirk sneak on his lips and he began to strut forward in her direction. Naomi quickly adjusted her body language, along with clearing her throat. He kept his eyes trained on her.

When Noah got into her fecundity, he lingered his gaze once over her body. She shivered discreetly in response to his intense overview. But Naomi didn't want him to see how much she shifted in his presence. She couldn't let him see that he made her somewhat nervous. Why wouldn't I be nervous? The man is smoking hot. Hesitating slightly, Naomi started speaking and extended out her right hand.

"Mr. Alexander. It's great to see you."

"Ms. Riley," he replied. Naomi enclosed his palm over hers and slyly placed a small peck on the back of her naked skin.

"It's always nice to see you."

Naomi's cheeks about burst into flames at his gesture. But in the back of her mind she was sort of relieved that he hadn't used her first name. Mostly because Heather was observing their meeting with an arched eyebrow, probably noticing how flustered she must have looked. She cleared her throat,