Splatoon part one, Zoey and axel

( this is unfinished, and rushed as I was tired 🤭 )

Training they're sights on an enemy inkling Axel smiled.

This was it, the last one and they could go home.

Finger on the trigger, Axel had almost finished they're mission. That was until they felt the cold feeling metal against they're neck.

"Step away from the scope. Now." Spoke a high-pitched female, and turning around like they where told Axel found a pink and purple inkling.

Hair tenticales almost down to the ground, nearly scraping it. Instead of a normal agents uniform she wore a fancy get up Axel had never even seen before. It hurt they're eyes, god it was so much pink and purple, all in pastels. How did this inkling even sneak around, she was so bright.

"What are you lookin' at bitch?!" Spoke the small, well compared to Axel, Inkling.

"I'm laughing at your shirt pink ass."

And that's how the intense fist fight began between the two.

"I'll make you eat those words you tall ass mother fucker!" Screamed the inkling as she lunged twords the tall, well, the inkling didn't know. She had never seen anything like this walking beining before her.

Landing on the taller being the inkling zoy brought them to the ground, cradling they're waist as she went to deal a punch.

Only to have the being catch it.

"What are you?! No one can catch my punches-"

"I'm a vampire, now get the fuck off of me!" Axel easily rolled, taking the small inkling with them, flippig her over. With in seconds Axel had they're ink scope back in they're hands, aiming at the inkling. "Any last words?"

"Yeah, you know a Candice?" The inkling smiled.

"I- what? What the fuck? Who's Candice?" Asked the vampire.

And from behind they heard a loud yell before it all went black. "CAN DISS DICK FIT IN YOUR MOUTH?!!!" And then it all went black.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°°~°~°~°

Awaking in ropes Axel first paniced. This was they're first time failing a mission.

Granted how was Axel supposed to know what this stupid purple and pink inkling looked like. The two had never met each other. They where on different sides of the war.

Suddenly, there came a nock at the door. "Um, can I come in? Oh what the fuck, I'm just kidding. You can't answer me!" Came smiling words.

And Axel found them selves unable to answer snidly like they wanted to, gagged with a most likely dirty, peice of cloth. Axel glared at the door as it opened, and in came the pastel pink and purple girl.

"Hi there, welcome to my home! Well, my home away from home!" Spoke the girl with a big smile.

"Lord, this shit sucks, I can't have a conversation with you if you got that thing in your mouth. Here," the chipper inkling spoke, smiling as she crossed the room over to Axel.

The moment the Inkling got to close Axel wiggled. Glaring at the girls hands as she got closer, lifting her hands up twords axels face. With angry muffles Axel grummbled while they shook and wiggled to get away from the pink and purple girl.

"Oh my ink hold still! I'm just takinging off the gag! I'm not gonna hurt cha',"spoke the girl as she reached around the back of the so called vampires head, untying the not.

"Aaaaaaannnnnndddddddddd....." And then once the not was undone she pulled the cloth, and spoke once more. "Done!"