splat 7, promised land

"are you ready to visit the promise land?" Asked the phone box.

And before Zoey could wait and think, she found she didn't have time. "Absolutely!" Agatha yelled, jumping up and down on her feet, megenta tenticale hair bouncig up and down.

"Agatha wait-" she tired to speak yet had no chance.

"No Zoey! I've waited for this my whole life!" Agatha beamed, showing off her two pointy canain tooth. Reaching out Agatha gripped Zoey's smaller hands in her own tanded ones. Cradling them like a mother would a child. "Zoey, please. Let me have this."

Suddenly under fire and feeling guilty Zoey sighed. "O-okay. I'm trusting you Agatha."

And with that, hand and hand the two girls nodded. "Alright mister phone box, let's go to the promise land."

Suddely there came a loud clash, and then the box man exsploded. Next came flying soccer's and big a contraption, Zoey couldn't tell what it was, but it made her stomach twist in terrible nots.

"Agatha? Agatha are you sure about this?"

"Oh hush."

The two of them. Agatha and Zoey. They both stood in shock.

'the promised land' the words echoed through out the pink and purple girls head, yet she didn't care. She followed Agatha blindly, hand in hand the two girls entered the machine.

"Agatha you might have been right-" only to have her words cut off by the sound of heavy metal locking together.

"H-HEY!" Shouted the pink and purple girl as she pressed her hands to the thick glass. Looking up she found sharp blades glistening in the spot light.

"Zoey! What is this?!" Agatha asked in a scared, shaky voice.

Suddenly the blades began to spin, and in panic Zoey latched onto Agatha, a hand atop her head as Agatha bent down to be under her arms. Zoey may not have known this octoling for very long but she was going to protect her with her life.

"Agatha, for as much as it's worth, this isn't your fault.." the pink and purple girl spoke, her bottom lip quivering.

And as the blades began to lower Zoey began to tear up, closing her eyes and hugging Agatha with all her might, praying for a rescue, for something to happen. She wasn't ready to die-

Then suddenly, a crash. The sound of glass breaking and shattering. And the two where free.

Letting go of Agatha she meant to get up off the floor, to thank her rescuer. Yet, hearing her rescuer speak she stopped.

"Zoey.......?"

And the tears began once more, springing from her eyes like they had a life of they're own. And with her back to her rescuer she asked a simple question.

                             "A-axel?"
"Yes."

Finding her self sobbing Zoey slowly turned around. Fully breaking down when she saw them standing there, the spot light gone they're blue and black tenticale hair slightly shining in the near moon light, matching ear ring sparkling. Axels arms spread wide, and Zoey rushed into them.

Arms wide she ran to axel, leaping into axels  onto axel. Thw two sobbing as they held one another. "Axel, I knew you'd come for me!" Zoey sobbed into axels shoulder,

"Zoey, I love you. I missed you"

"Axel, I love you to. "