( wip ) meet me at the second tower

Smiling to my self I dig my phone out of my back pack. Finding it I place my bag next to the railing, not even bothering to close it. Turning my phone on and looking to I stop, hesitating a moment. Staring back at me is my best friend, Harlin, showing one of the biggest smiles I'm ever seen.

'i'm so glad I was able to catch his smile that day'

Chuckling to my self slightly I slide the lock screen. Navgating to the contacts I click his name, and slide. Starting a call.

Ring.

'Come on,'

Ring.

'...........'

Ring.

'i can just leave a message I guess'

The moment I think it, the rining stops. The sound of harlins voice buzzing out through my side of the phone. "This is Harlin, I'm sorry, but you must have caught me at an off time-"

In the background of the message I can hear giggling, the sound of little pattering feet following it. "Harlin! CATCH!!!!"

And, my voice to. I sound, happy? Hearing it makes me smile. I can hear the sound of splashing water, then my self seeming to erupt in laugher, "very funny zoey. Hold on, if you have something you need to tell me, leave me your information, and I'll get to you-"

"HARLIN! CATCH AGAIN!!!" The sound of more giggling following my scream. "Zoey! I'm gonna kill you! I told you no water balloons in the house-"

And that's where it stops, the very robot sliding dialogue coming after it, "if you would like to leave a message, please wait for the beep. At the tone you may start."

Once the beep sounds I half way chuckle to my self, knowing this is probably the last time I'll ever talk to him, I try my best to sound like I know what I'm doing, why I'm doing it, and that. That it needs to be done. "Hey harlin, you can probably tell from the pitch of my voice. But I'll say it anyway, it's me. Zoey, just wanted to say.................." For a moment I pause, swallowing the painfully large lump in my throat before continuing to speak, "I love you, like, love you love you?-" she almost questioned herself. This wasn't how she wanted to confess but it'll have to do. 

"I- I've been in love with you for quite a while actually, ahahahahahahahhaha....." She chuckled acwardlly into the phone. After a second of pause she continued.

"I might try and ring you again, mostly so I can hear your voice one last time. But If I don't end up doing that, well. Just know, that I love you more then anything else in the world. Well, expect for pookie. I might love pookie a bit more. Bu-bye now dude."

Ending the voice mail and waiting for a slight moment, I slide his contact once more. I would really like to hear his voice one more time before I go through with this.

( P.O.V change )

His subconscious hearing the annoying ring of his phone it did it's best to will his dreaming self awake.

Shifting around in a bundle of blankets the ware wolf boy groaned. Reaching a shaking hand out and over twords his night stand he flicked on his bright pink lamp that his house mate let him barrow untill he got a new one.

"What the fuck-" he groaned to himself, picking his phone up and pulling it off the charging cable he blinked slightly.

"FUCckkkkkkkkkkkkkk..." He cursed under his breath, why did he have to have his brightness up so damn high?

' seriously, people need to stop calling me at outrageous times of the night and morning,' he angrily thought to him self sleepily.

Yet he snapped out of it the moment his phone buzzed in his hand.