work in progress

Arms to her back, stuck sitting on her toes the fairy panicked.

She knew that something was wrong with the robot the moment he started acting weird around the kids. She was suspicious, but there was nothing she could do. She was a small 5'2 fairy, and he was a 10 foot robot. What really was she to do?

Working at the ropes the fairy wiggled around, hopping around slightly in her platforms. She had to get out, she had to get to Roxan, to Freddy, at least one of the two would know what to do.

Yet the moment the storage room door opened Zoey froze, her wings fluttering in panic.

'oh dear lord'

And in stepped her night mare, the newly glitched out silhouette of her once best friend.

"Moon, moon please let me go-" she tried to plead, only to stop and sqweek slightly as the tall blue color schemed robot lunged forward, cold mattalick hands suddenly on her cheeks making her flush.

"No can do sweet heart, your in my way." He smiled down at her, the twos noses just barely touching.

Yet Zoey found her self barely able to breath. This was her lovers other half, yet she was so scared of him. Why?

Because he ripped her wing. She could no longer fly. The thing she loved so much, now taken from her.