splat 4, Zoey go brrrrrrrrrrrrr

Her head in her hands the inkling sobbed. It had been a whole year. A year in this reched place. Where the pipes creaked, and the iron bars on the doors window held her prisoner.

Yet octoling felt something new as he watched the purple and pink inkling sob, days on end. Sobbing like she would never stop. He felt pitty. It bothered him honestly, his room is right above her cell, and her sobbing was keeping him awake. And suddenly,he decided it. He was going to let her out. He was going to set her free.

°~°~°°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°°~

( Zoey's pov )

Wiping her eyes with the back of her hands Zoey tried her best not to burst into tears.

Yet with tears in her eyes the inkling shakily sighed, trying her best to not have another break down. She missed her family, she misses Axel, she missed singing to Axel, Zoey hadn't been able to do her hair to sleep. Only Axel knew how to do Zoey's hair. She missed little buddy, she missed being home.

Gross, everything about this little cell was gross. Every fucking thing. She hated the way it looked, she hated the way it smelled, she hated the way this make shift bed felt against her hands. She hated being here.

But what could she do? She had tried to escape once, but that hadn't worked out. It only ended with a crushed windpipe and her sobbing once more.

~°~°~°~°~°°~°~°°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°°~°£°°~°°~°~°°

Gasping to her self she stayed silent, tip toeing her way across the tiny length of her cell.

'he left the door unlocked'

Gripping the door handle with her slightly purple tinted fingers Zoey slightly cringed at the feeling of cold. Slowly opening the door she internally sqweeled, this was it. She's free.

Sprinting as quietly as she could down the corridors. Running like no tomorrow, doing her best to be quite. Her boots tumping against the dirt floor. Gettting ready to round a corner she smiled-

Only to scream as an arm shot out from around the corner she turned. The hand grabbing a hold of her neck, then quickly slammed her to the ground laying on her back. Looking up and following the arm that held her she found the very octoling that had originally kidnapped her.

"And where do you think your going?" He spoke, words dripping with venom as he glared down at her.

Yet she didn't answer, merely grunting as she scratched and pulled at the hand around her throat, blocking her airways. "G-go to hell bitch!" The inkling seethed, spiting up at him as she fought tooth and nail for oxygen.

Only she wasn't going to get it, reaching up with his other hand he wiped the spit from his face. And in anger he grabbed girls cheeks, squishing them as he held her face with in his hands. "you know, I was originally on my way down here to let you go. Break my loyalty to this messed up campaign, and help you travel through a battle zone and let you free. But now you've made me angry, and I don't think you deserve my pitty. You ugly bitch." He spoke, seething.

Yet she continued to buck and flail at her attacker. And in return he sat on her, just the same way that he had done when the two fist met.

"Keep moving and find out what happens." He threatened, glaring still.

In terror the inkling suddenly felt a surge of adrenaline, "bite me BITCH!" She stated as she flung her head forward, smashing into the octoling.

In pain he yowled, falling back onto the dirt floor in pain. And seeing her chance Zoey jumped to her feet, getting readyy to sprint only to feel the boy grab her ankle and bring her back to the ground. Landing face first in the dirt, landing so hard her vision began to blur as she felt her self grow dizzy.

"Good night you pain in the ass."

°~°~°~°'°~°~°'°'°~°~°~°~°~°~°°~°°~°~°°~°~°~°~°°

Waking up in an all to familiar cell the Inkling groaned, "god-damnit" she spoke, rubbing her head with her palm, doing her best to get rid of an oncoming head ace.