Kara run!

Hand in hand the robots and little girl ran. Running twords the last option the two had.

"KARA! KARA GRAB HER!" Screamed the smaller android as she grabbed the small girl under her arms, lifting her up and over the gaurd rail with ease.

Watching as kara grabbed her favorite little girl Zoey sighed, only for it to catch in her throat as she felt something grab the back of her coat.

"Second android Zoey! What on earth are you doing?!" Asked her calm once android friend over the cars,wind and rain.

Swiftly turning around Zoey knocked the first Android sent by syber life's hand off of her coat, releasing her self from his grasp. "Conner! I'm protecting the ones I love!" She yelled, looking up at the taller android.

Watching as he narrowed his brows Zoey gulped slightly.

"No. Zoey your not- you CAN'T be!" The taller android protested.

"I am Conner!" Spoke the robot girl as she slowly backed up to the guard rail, resting her hands on the cold metal. "now I'm going to leave Conner, and your going to let me-"

"ZOEY?!" Came an all to familar voice as it screamed.

"Lucy?" Turning her head Zoey, for the first time ever. Froze in her robotic tracks. Meeting her former lutenints eyes through the rain and hazy smoke. The two stood frozen, it was almost magical.

The way the two stared one another down. one desperate, the other shocked and angry.

Running twords they're friend Lucy panicked slightly. Lucy had to make it.

"I can not do that second android zoey-"

Terrified she was about to be cornered, Zoey turned, leaping over the gaurd rail. Running across the highway in her bright as Lucy had told her, weezer blue, not made for running heels. 

In horror she pushed her self to run faster as she heard lucy fdom behind her scream, "CONOR GET HER!!"

And Zoey moved faster, hearing conor hot on her tail.

But it was already to late, Zoey was half way across. hand back in Kara's as she lifted the little girl onto her back. The little girl was slowing the two down, Zoey had to carry her other wise they would be caught.

Across the rest of the highway they both ran, each robot holding the last thing they both held dear.