a new village, ocorina of time 2

[ this is rushed so that I could get it to a friend asap, but anyway, enjoy :) ]

(6 years later )

"Levy! Misses jacob's! I'm headed out! See you in a bit!" The girl called out over her shoulder as she held the cottage door handle in her dainty hands.

"Okay! Be careful!"

                                    "Be back soon love!"

Stepping out of the home of her found family and onto the plush green grass of the forest the tall hylian girl smiled, closing the cottage door behind her she started forward. Her boots leaving prints in the dew filled grass.

Happy with her choice of day to go mushroom picking she started on her journey. She was going to try a new picking place today, she was going into the lost woods.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Sighing sadly she stopped in her tracks. Her still dainty hands gripping the basket within them. Turning her knuckles a pale pearl white from the pressure.

So much for not getting lost, but what did she except? This place IS called the lost woods after all.

Starting to tear up she sniffled, she hated getting lost. Granted, anywhere she went with out leviathan she felt she was lost. With out the comfort of his hand in hers, the way his voice sounded as he talked. The words lightly rolling off his tongue.

With out even realizing it she had started to walk forward, boots lightly padding against the forest floor. Something was in the air, takig her into an almost trance like state.

Oh how she would tell him about her day when she got home. He'ed walk around the corner, and happily run on over to the door, smiling bright, excited to see her. talking to her, "Zoey, your home!" And she'd reply with a giggle as she placed down her basket. And would begin to talk about her day. The two would then sit and chat.

What was that? Is that music? The tall girl ponderd to her self. curious and in a slight trance she began to follow the lovely music.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Stepping out of the oversized tree log Zoey closed her eyes, sighing lightly. those over sized logs did tend to make her quite closer phobic.

Only to  gasp as she opened her eyes again.

'it- it's so pretty'

Rushing slightly, the some what tall hilyan quickly made her way forward. Reaching a wooden railing Zoey sat her basket pull of mushrooms down. "woah......" She trailed on, looking around she was met with what looked like a small village. The houses made of giant tree trunks, to her left was a water fall that fed a small river that led to a small lake.

Looking straight down she was met with a small person? No. Maybe a child? She couldn't tell. And following it apeared to be a....fairy?

Grabbing her basket again, she looked for a way down the cliff face. These may or may not be children, but she needed to at least ask SOMEONE for directions. Other wise she wouldn't make it home.

Making it down the wall of vines, smiling as her boots hit the plush grass. Turning around, and looking to her right she spotted  a young boy, younger then her self. Deciding to forgo her social anxiety, she walked on over. Almost skipping her way twords the younger boy, basket swaying at her side. For some reason, she wasn't scared to talk to this kid, he looked laied back.

Reaching him she didn't even get to speak her mind before the younger boy spoke up. "woah there, your not from around here!"

She was right, by just the sound of his voice she could tell he was cool. "Your right!" She spoke giggling, rocking from her heels to her toes, and then back. "You see, wouldn't you know it but I got lost, in the lost woods-"

At that the younger orange haired boy laughed. "Yeah, I can see why!" He spoke, a small smile alone his face. 

Giggling Zoey nodded to her self. "I know right! Well, I got lost. Ended up here, and would like directions to leave please!" She spoke. Smiling at the end of her sentence as she rocked once more.

"Well I don't know much about navigating the lost woods, you would have to talk to saria." He said, pointing twords one of the giant tree trunks. "She lives there."

Hearing this she forwned, she need to leave sooner rather then later. And talking to more people is NOT what she had in mind.