001-010

~~~

001

Song Qingshi is dead.

After his death, he came to a strange space, in which there was a sphere flashing red.

Yuanqiu said that he is a book-piercing system from a high-dimensional world. There is a fairy-xia novel called "The Best Beauty", which is about to be plagued by readers' grievances due to the tragic fate of the protagonist, causing problems in the world. You need to find someone who is familiar with each other. This is a bridge segment of a novel, full of heart and soul, and the soul of Daquan knows the change to repair the body and mind of the protagonist, and fulfill the readers' wishes-change the fate of the protagonist, love him, and let him live the happiest and happiest life □□ □□□□□

The information of the system is intermittently dressed, and there are all incomprehensible alien garbled characters.

Song Qingshi suffered from frostbite syndrome during his lifetime and devoted himself to studying medicine to save himself. He was a medical student who studied and experimented frantically every day and never wasted time reading novels.

In terms of feelings, he is even more of a blank sheet. Although he is very good-looking and has a good-looking and obedient personality, due to physical problems, even the school bully in the school treats him like a mountain, not to mention the girl who is overwhelmed by maternal love. In the excessive loving care and sympathy, not only did he never even start to have a crush on him, but he also suffered from a slight fear of talking to strangers.

This is a totally unsatisfactory soul.

Song Qingshi didn't know how he was picked up by the system, so he read Marx's philosophy in vain. But from his messy information and messy code analysis, as long as he accepts the task, the system will send him to the virtual book world, give him a healthy body, and come back to life.

After Song Qingshi realized this, he was ecstatic. A healthy body is the craziest desire for him. Not to mention that the system task only allows him to take care of people very easily. Even if the system asks him to go up and down the fire, he is willing to accept it.

For this reason, he was ignorant of his conscience, organized language, and lied for the first time in his life: "I have read tens of thousands of books, never forget, have rich medical and nursing knowledge, and have taken psychology as an elective course, which can solve the protagonist's physical and mental suffering. Create problems, and love... Rich experience in love, love to communicate, absolutely, can definitely accomplish tasks!"

If there was blood flowing in the soul, he would already be flushed.

The system did not notice his guilty conscience, confirmed the identity of the task performer, and sent a series of garbled, mixed with all kinds of chaotic and disordered information into Song Qingshi's mind, which stirred his soul.

Suddenly, the system issued a sharp alarm sound, data transmission was interrupted, Song Qingshi's eyes went black, and his soul drifted away to a white light spot...

...

When Song Qingshi woke up, he found himself lying in the woods, surrounded by the faint fragrance of various herbs. He squinted half his eyes and looked towards the dazzling blue sky. A gorgeous golden luan bird dragged its long tail feathers, screamed, flew by, and followed countless fairy birds.

Is this the world in the book?

Too real...

The breeze blew through the forest, shaking off the dew on the trees, and the dew fell on his white fingertips, bringing a slightly cool feeling. Then, all the memories of the original body flooded like a tide, poured into his mind, trying to merge with the soul-this body is also called Song Qingshi, the master of the Medicine King Valley, and the most talented medical immortal and pharmaceutical in the immortal world. Teacher, his medical skills can heal the dead and the bones, and the spirit pill he cultivates is the treasure of the cultivator.