021-030

~~~

021

Song Qingshi got up early and took Yue Wuhuan to the ancestral hall to worship the ancestor.

The ancestors' ancestral hall that other sects attach great importance to is remote and inconspicuous. It is hidden in the bushes, shabby and old, not much better than the dwellings of the medicine servants. Outside the ancestral hall is the medicine garden. Wuhuan passed by several times, thinking it was an abandoned building, and ignored it.

Song Qingshi opened the door of the spell seal.

Thick dust accumulated in the ancestral hall, and apart from simple tables, chairs and tribunes, there was only an old scroll.

"Actually, it doesn't need to be locked, there are no valuables," Song Qingshi explained embarrassingly. "It hasn't been here for many years. Wait a while and I will clean it." Then he rolled up his sleeves and blew away the dust with a breeze curse. Throwing cleaning spells everywhere, then set the incense table on the altar, put flowers and fruits, and finally found the broken futon, patted the dust, and said with satisfaction, "Okay."

Yue Wuhuan stood beside him holding the incense, in a daze, he had never seen such an inexperienced school in his life...

Song Qingshi unfolded the scroll on the stage and hung it.

There are no characters in the scroll, no inscriptions, only the endless sea of ​​clouds, and a bright ray of light flashes through the depths of the sea of ​​clouds, lighting up the sky.

Song Qingshi tried his best to introduce: "I got the inheritance of Xianshi by accident in the secret realm. Xianshi did not leave a name, only the surname is Song. I did not have a surname at the time, so I took the surname of Xianshi for respect..."

The immortal world is killing heavily, and there are many children who have lost their parents. The original body is one of them. Because of the natural two kinds of spiritual fires, and the talent for healing poisons, it accidentally got the inheritance of the medicine king in the secret realm, and created the medicine king valley and lived in it He healed diseases, refined alchemy and made drugs, and occasionally went to the secret realm to grab some rare medicines, unknowingly he gained today's fame.

"The inheritance of the immortal world is directly injected into the sea of ​​knowledge, so this painting is the only handwriting left by the first master. I guess it has a special memorial value, so I used it for worship. Actually I don't know what the painting is, it may be a landscape..." Song Qingshi I have a guilty conscience about my casual judgment, and I quickly brought it over, "In short, I have copied all the manuscripts that are suitable for sect inheritance and put them in the library. You can read them by yourself."

After Song Qingshi's introduction, he consciously didn't miss it, indicating that the more joyless he was, the more incense he would enjoy.

The less joyful and respectfully place the incense, the incense disappears when you are about to kneel down.

He re-lighted the incense, then knelt down, the incense went out again.

The more Wuhuan looked at Song Qingshi worriedly: "Isn't it... Master is not willing to accept me as a disciple?"

"Impossible, you are so smart, it is too late for the first teacher to be happy," Song Qingshi waved his hand and lowered his head to ponder for a moment. ...I guess Master Xian might not like being bowed down by a disciple, so you can try to offer incense directly."

Yue Wuhuan inserted the burning incense into the incense burner suspiciously, and stood and gave a big gift.

The incense in the incense burner really burned steadily, never extinguished.