041-050

~~~

041

The author of "Three Brothers Fighting Tiger" is called Xunfang Zhenren. It is currently published in the third volume, to be continued.

The content of the story is: When a kind-hearted and lovely Fu Xiu first came out of the cottage, he met the cold-bellied sword repair and the turbulent demon repair in the secret realm. The unpleasant opponent becomes a good brother, and then the heroes fight righteously and go through the rivers and lakes.

Xunfang's writing style is excellent, and he tells this simple adventure story ups and downs, with enchanting beauties, treasures and animals, and man's romance everywhere, each character is portrayed like a life, and the three of them are fully relieved. , The plot of Jiu Yan Huan is even more heroic.

Song Qingshi was nestled in the quilt, playing with luminous beads, ignoring the vines that were tight on his feet several times to urge him to sleep, and he couldn't stop watching.

He finally understood the joy of reading the script.

In the story, Fu Xiu was seriously injured in the hands of Yaohu, Jian Xiu rescued in blood, on Changfeng Mountain, ten thousand swords were sent out, tormented to the heart...

Song Qingshi was very nervous when he saw something cold and moist on his feet. He lifted the quilt and found that it was Opteron who had crawled over, trying to bite off the obnoxious Blood King Vine and occupy his own territory back.

Its teeth were extremely sharp, and it abruptly pulled the Blood King Vine out of several wounds.

"Don't make trouble," Song Qingshi hurriedly separated the Snake Tooth from the Blood King Vine, and then picked up the Haolong, and taught, "This is not a rope, so you are not allowed to bite."

Opteron immediately wrapped his waist, went around a few times, then snuggled against his chest, and refused to leave.

"You are heavier than before," Song Qingshi was angry and funny, "Forget it, you are allowed to stay tonight." Then he shook his foot and ordered, "No joy, don't tie it so tightly, I'm fine."

The Blood King Vine slowly loosened, and continued to gently loop around the ankle.

Song Qingshi didn't understand why Yue Wuhuan didn't place the Blood King Vine on the head of the bed and had to wrap it around him. But during the day when I asked, the more Wuhuan's expression was embarrassed, and he wanted to stop talking. He guessed that he was in a coma for ten years, and the more Wuhuan got used to taking care of him. Now he is separated and feels uneasy, so he wants to use the Blood King Vine to act like a baby .

Even if your little angel is a little quirky, he should be spoiled.

What does a mere Blood King Vine count? Even if he wants to entangle seven or eight roots, it's okay!

Song Qingshi patted Haolong's head and continued to read the storybook. He was excited. He even got out of bed and got the notebook and charcoal pens. He carefully marked the key points and made notes. While taking notes, he said his thoughts to Haolong: "This The characters in the storybook are written so well and are very close to the status quo. I think that the more unhappy is a kind and lovely rune, Anlong is a turbulent magic repair, I am a cold-bellied sword repairer! Everyone starts from the contradiction. , Don't fight and don't know each other, then take a risk..."

Yue Wuhuan who eavesdropped on the Blood King Vine: "???"

An Long who eavesdropped on Opteron: "???"

Song Qingshi quickly determined his future direction. He wanted to drag the two of them out to take an adventure together, and use all kinds of interesting things during the journey to deepen their brotherhood. He remembered that Nanhai City, not far from the Valley of Medicine Kings, was now having a flower festival. Although Nanhai City was small, it was rich in beauties and spirits. It was right for Anlong's appetite. There were often marine merchants bringing precious gems for sale, which was suitable for the more unhappy. His hobby is still in full bloom of Aconitum, he can buy some medicinal materials along the way.