101-110

~~~

101

Although the shabby room is simple, the common medicinal materials are complete, and there are many well-made wound medicines.

In order to save the life and beauty of Tianxianglou's old bustard to earn money, the whiplashes were concentrated on the back and buttocks, and most of them were traumatic. The more troublesome part is the leg. The calf bone has been interrupted, but the quack doctor failed to connect it, leaving many hidden dangers, which made him unable to walk normally.

There are many elixir and secret methods in the world of cultivating immortals, and the rich resources are far better than modern society.

Song Qingshi has both medical directors in both worlds. He has studied for many years and is the number one physician in the world of cultivating immortals. He has no traumas that cannot be cured.

After confirming that Wuhuan's physique is the easy-to-recover wood spirit root, he settled down and chose the simplest method of treatment. He cut the clothes stuck in blood and rinsed the wound with clean water. He was filthy, cut off the infected and purulent part with a knife, and then sutured two deeper wounds with gut suture, and simply mashed several wound medicines, mixed them into powder and applied them, and finally used them directly while he was unconscious. A simple anesthesia was performed on the legs with golden needles and spiritual power, and the leg bones were quickly broken and reattached.

Wuhuan was awakened by the severe pain. He felt naked and uncomfortable everywhere. His legs were broken. His heart was desperate and his eyes were red. He knew that he had gone out of the wolf den and entered the tiger den again. Ruthless, knowing that he has the mind to resist, he deliberately broke his legs, imprisoned in the mountains as a plaything, so that he can never run out...

He wants to die with this beast!

Wuhuan fumbled around, trying to find a hard object as a weapon, but he didn't have any strength.

Song Qingshi was so busy that he was sweating. Seeing that he was awake later, he quickly gave two more injections of anesthesia.

As night fell, he finally resolved all the injuries on Wuhuan's body. He was tightly bandaged from head to toe. He found a clean old dress for him to change, and went to the door to fold a straight vine tree and flatten everything. The stabbing place was made into a guide stick and placed next to his bed.

When Song Qing was idle, he began to study his own speaking problems. He checked several times and confirmed that his vocal cords and throat had no problems, and his body had no hidden diseases except malnutrition. He thought about it for a long time... he thought this physical speech problem was a mental illness.

He had similar problems when he was a child, but it was not that serious. After he grows up, he slowly gets better. Now he is still nervous when talking to strangers, sometimes not expressing his meaning, but there is no problem in communication.

Song Qingshi tried to pronounce it, but after a few times, he failed again.

He became more depressed, and felt that the formation of Mo Yuan Jianzun was too excessive, completely ignoring medical theory, regardless of scientific logic, and forcibly placing him as a person with speech problems, making him speechless and restricted in his actions. . In vain, when he used to read books, he kind of liked the deeds of Sword Master Mo Yuan, a little admiration.

Song Qingshi gave up competing with illogical things and treated them as additional questions in the examination paper. Although the difficulty was great, it was not insurmountable. He used to lie in a hospital bed for many years, and he didn't like to blame others. No matter how he can run and move, he just can't talk. It's much better than when he was freezing.