061-070

~~~

061

Song Qingshi took out the gifts for everyone to choose.

Many gadgets that are not worth anything in the immortal world are valuable in the mortal world, like Yanshou Dan, as well as various gems.

Yaowang Xianzun has been in retreat for ten years, and Yaowang Valley is in a closed state. Qingluan dare not let these beautiful mortal children walk around, so they are all locked in the valley and study and practice every day. When they were at Yanshanmen, Xie Que never showed them the real treasures of the fairy world, and only coaxed people with worthless things. After coming to the Valley of the King of Medicine, Song Qing didn't take much enjoyment. There was nothing in the valley except all kinds of precious medicinal materials and books.

The huge piles of shining gems and jewelry brought back from Nanhai City dazzled the children's eyes.

When they looked at Song Qing, they looked like an emperor's lavish figure, with golden light all over.

Is this the monk?

Rong Ye was shocked. When he glanced at Song Qing quietly, his throat became dry and he swallowed. Everyone pushed around, and finally decided to let the younger ones pick first. Ming Hong never paid attention to these things. Seeing that there was nothing related to martial arts in it, he took a set of pens and inkstones, and took a pair of cyan earrings and withdrew. .

Sister Qingluan likes painting and calligraphy, and likes cyan gems.

Everyone knows his careful thinking, and smiles without saying anything.

In the same year, Rong Ye and Ming Hong were sweet and favored. He thanked all his brothers and sisters, happily stepped forward, opened his beautiful peach eyes, looked at the gems on the table over and over again, and hesitated many times in his mind. , I think everything looks good, and I can't wait to take them all back, and suddenly found a small black wooden box in the corner, the box material is extraordinary.

Song Qingshi followed his gaze and glanced at him, apologizing: "I misplaced this."

This is something he bought for Yue Wuhuan, because he bought too much and accidentally mixed up.

Song Qingshi picked up the black wooden box and handed it to Yue Wuhuan: "This is for you."

Rong Ye leaned over curiously and asked like a baby: "Honorable Lord, what is this?"

He leaned a little closer, opened his neckline slightly lower, and showed a beautiful collarbone if there was nothing, and his clothes had a scented scent that he blended. He has two skillful hands and likes to study these, and the scent produced is quite elegant. The first smell is very weak, but after a long time it is a little unspeakable sweet, very charming.

Song Qingshi didn't like being too close, and his body was a little stiff, but thinking that the professor could not persuade in front of the students, he forcibly stabilized.

Yue Wuhuan took the wooden box, glanced at Rong Ye's appearance, and couldn't help but smile.

Qingluan is a very good subordinate, but his heart is too soft, especially for these children who have the same disease. He always feels sorry for their young age and that they were almost sold, hoping to give them a happy life and healthy growth, and never let them contact. Any dark side.

She said that it would be better if she suffered, and there was no need for her children to suffer.

Yue Wuhuan felt that this behavior was stupid, but he rectified Yaowanggu, focusing on removing strangers and eyeliners, and controlling Yaowu in his palms. Without putting these unfounded mortal children in his eyes, he went to Qingluan casually. Toss, as long as there is no trouble. Qingluan is afraid that what Yue Wuhuan does will affect the children's xinxing. He never talks about terrible things, but only depicts a bright future, so that they can study hard and repay the Lord's kindness.