071-080

~~~

071

Song Qingshi got the information sent by Xianjun Ye Lin and was silent.

He has studied physiological hygiene and felt that it is very simple to do this kind of thing between men and women, but he did not expect that the complexity between men has doubled several times, and it takes so many strange fancy tricks to satisfy the invading party.

Xueba must achieve full marks in everything he does, and learn no matter how difficult it is.

He seized the time waiting for the results of the new petri dish of the black death butterfly, found a new notebook, and began to look through the information book, draw important points, and make notes.

First of all, he determined that his spiritual root is very suitable for conveying his cultivation base with the furnace cauldron method. If the accident he considered did not happen, or the Yuan Ying is not broken, try to persuade Yue Wuhuan to accept part of his cultivation base. , Increase self-protection ability.

Yue Wuhuan's restraint of desire has reached the point of serious self-harm.

This is a dangerous signal, and he must not be allowed to develop.

Psychological problems are not as good as sparse. Rather than letting him continue to evade anxiously, the harm is getting more and more serious. It is better to try desensitization therapy to directly let him face the root of his anxiety.

The more Wuhuan needs to understand, it is not terrible that he has desires for the person he likes. What he wants to do is not to hurt the other person. Although it may be painful, he is willing to be happy.

But... is it so difficult for the recipient? There are a lot of difficult postures and gameplays that are painful to watch.

The more Song Qingshi looked at the information, the more entangled he became. He wasn't sure what Yue Wuhuan liked, but it's better to start simple as a novice, and try what he can do first.

He also studied the storybook carefully and recorded professional words suitable for the bedside and lines that would make the invader happy. There are many invaders in the storybook who like to ask questions when they are doing it, and the receiver can add them if they answer correctly. Minute.

Don't be afraid of ten thousand, just in case.

If Yue Wuhuan has to ask questions, what should he do if the car rolls over?

All possible questions and answers must be prepared and memorized well.

All kinds of plasters and wound medicines should also be prepared. No matter how tragic the situation is, it must not be painful, nor can it be injured and unable to move like the original situation, otherwise it will lose the face of the Yuan Ying monk, and it will become worse. The psychological shadow of these things.

Song Qingshi prepared for a few days and made sure that everything was okay. He directly opened the divine mind to determine the position of Yue Wuhuan. When late at night, he returned to his room and ran to find someone.

Yue Wuhuan would not find a substitute for Tianxin Bamboo for a while, fearing that the Lord's climbing on the bed and kissing would make him lose control, so he casually found an excuse to avoid it.

Song Qingshi felt anxious, and the flame barrier rose, directly blocking the way of retreat. He bit the bullet and said: "Let's talk."

Yue Wuhuan was forced to retreat and asked: "What's the matter?"

Song Qingshi quickly replied: "Tianxinzhu."

"As the Lord sees, my body is extremely unbearable, and it is easy to have desires." The more Wuhuan knows that his secrets have been exposed, he can't escape, and can only be desperate and honest. "I'm afraid I can't control my reason, shameless, and do it to you. Those dirty things, so I need Tianxin Bamboo."