111-119

~~~

111

Song Qingshi sincerely thanked Mrs. Nian for the gift, and said that he would work hard to solve the problem and live up to his wife's expectations.

Mrs. Nian was in a trance, and she turned her head and saw the smile of the gods, knowing that it was a stupid thing to prepare for revenge for a thousand years, she felt that the beautiful men were not humans, and her heart became flustered, so she grabbed a few more little white faces and shut them in the dark room later. Vent anger.

The female cultivator of Xianling Island and the disciples of Tianwu Sect cooperated tacitly. After half an hour, the formation of various formations was completed.

Mrs. Nian activates the tracing formation, and the gods perceive all the filthy demons in the formation, and use the Blood King Vine to destroy them all. Tianwumen killed more than 30 people in the Demon Tide, with numerous minor and serious injuries, but compared to the past Demon Tide disaster, it can be regarded as a complete victory.

Everyone cried with joy, hugged and cried. Only the white dragon slipped back. He had just accumulated aggrieved tears and wanted to call his mother, but Yue Wuhuan immediately silenced his voice and threw it out to watch the door.

Yu Wenyan hurried over, thanked God for his help, and asked, "Where is my son?"

Song Qingshi was a little confused: "Aren't he and Jincheng by your side?"

He didn't see Song Jincheng in Xunxianfeng, thinking that the bear kid secretly went to play with Yu Wenyu, and Yu Wenyu spent most of his time practicing with his father...It is expected that when the demonic tide is coming, Yu Wenyan will always protect his son, right? Unexpectedly, Yu Wenyan also thought that Yu Wenyu went to Song Jincheng to play. It was expected that the two of them were safe under the protection of the gods, but there was no one anywhere?

The demonic wave receded, but the people disappeared. This is not good news.

Yu Wenyan almost jumped his feet in a hurry, Song Qingshi was also very worried, urging Yue Wuhuan to look for it.

Yue Wuhuan asked Mrs. Nian to change her tracing formation, and released her spiritual thoughts on a large scale. She carefully searched the plants and trees of Tianwumen, and finally found the traces of the two under the cliff of Yuxiu Peak, 800 miles away. It doesn't seem so good.

Everyone got on the young lady's boat and hurried away.

On Yuxiu Peak, there are traces of fierce battles everywhere by the stream. Five filthy corpses were chopped up and scattered everywhere. Yu Wenyu's sword had long been broken. He was covered with blood, his left hand was broken, and his abdomen was opened. Song Jincheng in the cave tried hard to press his intestines back, but he could get blood everywhere, but he couldn't get it right.

The young man was determined and energetic, and had never encountered such a terrible thing.

Yu Wenyu's mind went blank. He kept exploring Song Jincheng's breath, crying and begging: "You hold on again, hold on again, someone will come to save us..."

Song Jincheng spit out a few traces of blood, and gradually stopped breathing.

"Father! Elder Wang! Where are you?!" Yu Wenyu couldn't help crying, and cried frantically, "Anyone can, come and save Jincheng! Save us!"

He and Song Jincheng secretly rode the spirit horse, and wanted to run away from home and ran to play in the city. On the way, they suddenly encountered five powerful filthy demons. They descended from the sky and attacked and cut off the head of the spirit horse. The two rolled off the cliff and suffered a lot of injuries.