011-020

~~~

011

"I don't panic, you say."

Yue Wuhuan's psychological quality is much better than that of the freshman. He walked through the room full of flesh and blood, walked over, put down the dinner, then frowned, and reached out to wipe the residue from the corners of his mouth. He has recently been used to dining with the Lord, and he feels that his appetite will be much better if he smells the clean breath.

Song Qingshi observed for a long time and saw that he had no tendency to collapse, and quietly put the basin back. He was sure that Yue Wuhuan was a good seed for studying medicine. He was smart, sensible, calm, dexterous, and not afraid of blood. He had all the qualities of an excellent surgeon. On the earth, the professors of the medical school can fight for him as a doctoral student.

He took an impromptu class on anatomy theory, stating the importance of anatomy to medicine and the general contribution of teachers to human beings.

Yue Wuhuan studied very seriously, and took the initiative to observe the shape of the body and internal organs.

He felt that Song Qingshi's worries were a bit funny. Among the guests of Jinfeng Villa, there were often monks who were addicted to torture. From time to time, he would carry out the slaves who were killed. He had died and lived in the hands of those monks many times, and he was ruined and bruised all over. If it weren't for the wood-based physique's resilience, it would have been freed long ago.

What is the dead body? It's just a piece of meat.

From the first Chenghuan, he was only afraid of the living.

Yue Wuhuan carefully looked at the corpses and sighed secretly. Suddenly, he stopped and stared at a tall male corpse in the corner. Unwilling to remember the past, he panicked for a moment. Suddenly realizing something, malicious intent turned up in his pretty eyes, and the corners of his mouth gradually curled up slightly.

He slowly turned around, reduced his expression, and asked gently: "My Lord, can I try to dissect this corpse?"

Song Qingshi was eating a loving dinner from the little angel. Hearing this, he looked up in amazement.

He thought for a while. After all, this is not the medical school of the original world. There are not so many rules for anatomy. Since the more Wuhuan is willing to learn, he should support it.

So he found a new hooded gown, let Yue Wuhuan put it on, then let him wash his hands and disinfect, put on a mask and gloves.

The more Wuhuan touched the gloves uncomfortably, "Why wear these?"

"Prevent germ infection," Song Qingshi urged, "There is no formalin, and there is no completely reliable disinfectant. The corpse is preserved using the spirit stone formation method. Many of them died of unknown causes, or even dirty ones, just put them away. Come in, I don't worry, you have to cultivate the habit of disinfection before and after the experiment and the dissection."

This is a medical student's habit of cleanliness. He can't believe that the cleansing spell can completely eliminate the germs. It must be disinfected to be at ease.

Yue Wuhuan looked at the corpse next to him, relaxed, and said with a smile: "It's very dirty."

Song Qingshi finished his dressing up, handed him a scalpel, and introduced: "This corpse was given to me by An Long. An Long is the King of Xilin Gu. He is a very good doctor and insect expert. He is a very good person. We often exchange resources. He sent someone to send this corpse a few days ago, and asked an exam question, saying that the way to die is very interesting, let me guess how it did it."