091-100

~~~

091

The bird demon wiped clean the golden chair in the main hall, and respectfully invited the gods to take a seat.

Shenjun glanced in disgust, shook his head gently, raised his hand and burned the dirty-touched seat, and then invited several red vines, woven into a fire-like gorgeous throne, with the butterfly of Nirvana. Sit down slowly.

Most of the face-faced monks in Jinfeng Villa were dead, and the rest were slaves and servants who were lucky enough to escape the catastrophe, and there were a few more lucky monks who saved their lives.

The gods killed the remaining monks at will. Only one monk surnamed Ma escaped the massacre, and was taken to the dungeon together with his wife and children, saying that he was released from the Golden Phoenix Villa after the matter was over.

Brother Ma only has a foundation for repairing. He is short in stature and ugly. He is the cook of Jinfeng Villa. He likes to drink. He often speaks ridiculously after drinking. He acts ridiculously. He occasionally takes advantage of his colleagues and uses Lingshi to drag him. Nothing back...so everyone didn't like him, but the few spirit beast dishes he made won Jin Feiyi's heart, and they were tolerated. His wife is a bitch, bitter and mean, quarreling with foul language, and even mortal peasant women are willing to bow down to the wind...

This is a little man of no use value.

Not to mention Bai Zihao and the demon cultivator of the immortal summit, even Brother Ma didn't understand why the gods would be open to the Internet. He thankfully took his wife and children out of the main hall.

Shenjun glanced at the remaining hundred or so slaves, and stretched out countless threads of divine thoughts in his palms, and plunged into their sea of ​​consciousness. Then, one after another slaves were strangled by divine thoughts at the sea of ​​consciousness, and fell silently. On the ground. There were about 30 remaining slaves. They woke up and saw the tragic situation, their minds were confused, they were all limp on the ground, and they forgot to cry.

"For the dead, you can go."

"The evildoer can be killed."

"The innocent can be forgiven."

Shenjun finished the sentence, then looked at Bai Zihao, and asked coldly: "How about you?"

"Me?" Bai Zihao glanced blankly at the slaves lying on the ground around him, and found that the new slaves accounted for nearly half of them. He slightly understood the reason why some of the slaves were killed. Being weak does not mean not guilty. In Jinfeng Villa, the slaves are divided into several classes. A house owner like him is the best. Apart from asking for Jin Fei's heart, life is almost the same as that of a noble son. Or become a steward in every yard. Not only can you discipline ordinary slaves, but you also have the opportunity to become a major steward for training new slaves when you are old. There are many levels of such differences, and occasionally you are lucky to meet good guests and get out of slavery. , The story of one step up to the sky.

The slaves were trapped in animal cages, fighting and framing each other for the small fleshy bones. When Bai Zihao first came to Jinfeng Villa, he didn't understand these methods. They succeeded several times. He and Jin Feiyu gave birth to grievances and suffered a lot of grievances. Fortunately, they were all cleared of their grievances in the end.

However, there are some people who disdain to associate with dirty things and would rather jump into the trap and be practiced to the end...

The proud red figure appeared in Bai Zihao's mind for some reason. That year, Yao Wang Xianzun suddenly retreated, and the more Wuhuan disappeared without a trace. He secretly inquired about Yeyu Pavilion without telling Jin Feiyu. Ye Yuge said that someone had seen Yue Wuhuan with white hair and blood in a dying state, expecting to be dead.