a в o υ т

After jumping out of a window of her bedroom to run away from her abusive father, after impulsively jumping into the first airplane, and after having the opportunity to become acquainted with a special brunette, Ivory Georgina is caught in a whirlwind of secrets and confusion.

When she steps into what will now be her new home, when she witnesses something that could only be described as impossible, and when her new friends seem quite different than what would normally be described as ordinary, Ivory Georgina discovers something about herself that she would never have in a million years.

She forgot. The life she knows now-rich house in a small town, no mother and abusive father-is not real.

The truth is hidden in her lost memories. Memories of royalty and ice. Of war and power. Of deceit and deadly connections.

The question is who or what did this to the naïve, childish beauty of Ivory Georgina.

Her chaotic life is tearing at the seams with cruel and cold knowledge unraveling at every dying second. It is only by a charming stranger that Ivory can be reached into and can finally be brought happiness and peace. But is he who he claims to be? Or does he hold back valuable information like every other person Ivory Georgia accidentally encounters?

Book One in The Ables Series